Thread: Paul's shirts.....

Paul's shirts.....

The man himself always wears the coolest button down shirts....anyone know where he gets them?
    1995 CE24 Maple Top Purple/1999 McCarty Rosewood 10 Top Whale Blue/2011 DGT 10 Top Tobacco Sunburst/ 2011 408 MT Quilt Faded Blue Jean/ 2013 Paul's Guitar Yellow Tiger/2013 Private Stock DC245 Zombie Fade 1 /2007 NOS McCarty Soapbar Brazilian Grandma Hannon Pink

Quote Originally Posted by windsongstudios View Post
    The man himself always wears the coolest button down shirts....anyone know where he gets them?
    I've seen him rock a few Thomas Dean shirts.

http://www.thomasdeanco.com/

I get mine from Von Maur.

www.vonmaur.com
    Plank Owner

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Paul should check out his English namesake...

http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sho.../casual-shirts
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

I have a cool coffe mug,i received from thank you gift.anyone no we're i might be able to buy another like it. I had broken mine, thanks to my dog.i had been searching everywhere.no luck. thankz fellews

Quote Originally Posted by axe24 View Post
    I have a cool coffe mug,i received from thank you gift.anyone no we're i might be able to buy another like it. I had broken mine, thanks to my dog.i had been searching everywhere.no luck. thankz fellews
    http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/productthumbnails.asp
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

If I ever pay that much for a shirt I will have you all line up and kick me in the b@ll$!!!!!!!!!!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

^^^LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    If I ever pay that much for a shirt I will have you all line up and kick me in the b@ll$!!!!!!!!!!
    You can routinely get them on sale for $55 or so. Obviously a much better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by axe24 View Post
    Sorry I can't help you with your mug, but it reminds me of an incident last week.

My mug sits on top of my Egnater mini stack and last week no one was home so I cranked higher than ever before. All of the sudden the mug falls off the amp and hits my RP1000. I keep a ton of picks in the mug so when it hit the floor they went everywhere. I instantly thought the mug busted, but it was all the picks going everywhere. I was very relieved as I don't know where to get another one.
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO

Here's a recent visit to Paul's favorite shirt manufacturer. PRSh visited the Thomas Dean Co. I wonder if he gave them that guitar!? Nice!

http://instagram.com/p/Z6DI3QhBEH/

Quote Originally Posted by ezkahuna View Post
    Here's a recent visit to Paul's favorite shirt manufacturer. PRSh visited the Thomas Dean Co. I wonder if he gave them that guitar!? Nice!

http://instagram.com/p/Z6DI3QhBEH/
    That is awesome. Insane guitar!
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    I'm not sure you'll last long after the first guy...

True story:

In the late 90s I'm recording an ad project in Paris, France (as opposed to Paris, Idaho, etc.). And it's a little cool out, so I decide to duck into this little shop I'd never heard the name of called D&G and buy myself a baseball hat and a couple of pairs of underpants.

So I'm in a hurry to get back to the studio, and I'm not really paying attention after picking the items. The cashier rings them up, and I bolt out the door to make my session.

When I get back to the hotel much later that evening, I take a look at my receipt. About 800 francs and change. I don't even think about what a franc is worth. I forget about it. Later, the credit card bill comes to me in the US.

Yeah. I spent $400 and change on a baseball hat and two pairs of underpants. My wife wanted to kick me in the...yeah.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    I'm not sure you'll last long after the first guy...

True story:

In the late 90s I'm recording an ad project in Paris, France (as opposed to Paris, Idaho, etc.). And it's a little cool out, so I decide to duck into this little shop I'd never heard the name of called D&G and buy myself a baseball hat and a couple of pairs of underpants.

So I'm in a hurry to get back to the studio, and I'm not really paying attention after picking the items. The cashier rings them up, and I bolt out the door to make my session.

When I get back to the hotel much later that evening, I take a look at my receipt. About 800 francs and change. I don't even think about what a franc is worth. I forget about it. Later, the credit card bill comes to me in the US.

Yeah. I spent $400 and change on a baseball hat and two pairs of underpants. My wife wanted to kick me in the...yeah.
    Pics, or it didn't... Er, on second thought, never mind... NEVER MIND!!!
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Just wanted to take a second to thank Laurie and all from Thomas Dean. As a big fan of both PRS and TD it was great to see the two connect.

Thanks Laurie and TD,
    Jesse

Plank Owner

There should be no reason why any shirt made in China should cost $135. Just saying.
    I have a couple TD shirts and Tommy Bahama shirts and like other stuff I buy, I check eBay first.