Thread: Anybody else still waiting on a Black Paisley CAD Amp

Anybody else still waiting on a Black Paisley CAD Amp

I placed an order for a black paisley custom 50 with matching 2x12 about 2 or 3 months ago and nothing yet. So I was just wondering if anybody else on here has placed any similar orders and still waiting. I emailed pusher and it was supposed to be in final assembly 2 to 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm just being impatient.
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

I ordered about the same think almost two months ago but have not heard anything as of yet on its status.

Oooohhh. Can't wait for you guys to get 'em. Please tell me someone went with a charcoal maple face.

Can't wait to see these. Wish there were more tone demos of the Custom on the web.
    Plank Owner

yea I can't wait either. I talked to a friend when I was at factory to spec out my PS and he said I would be very happy with the custom and he knows what I run as far as amps. I'm just trying to get more info on where it is in the process like I said. When I was there people were telling me they saw it and it looked very cool and then I talked to pusher and he said it was in final assembly so hopefully I will be able to let you all know SOON .

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

Quote Originally Posted by south89 View Post
    I placed an order for a black paisley custom 50 with matching 2x12 about 2 or 3 months ago and nothing yet. So I was just wondering if anybody else on here has placed any similar orders and still waiting. I emailed pusher and it was supposed to be in final assembly 2 to 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm just being impatient.

I got mine a month ago

Hehehe..................... Just kidding Matt
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    I got mine a month ago

Quit toying with my emotions Mark everybody in the neighborhood already thinks I'm nuts everytime the brown truck drives by both me and the dog go chasing after it

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    I got mine a month ago
    Muhahaha.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by south89 View Post
    Quit toying with my emotions Mark everybody in the neighborhood already thinks I'm nuts everytime the brown truck drives by both me and the dog go chasing after it

I guessing that you are suddenly faster than the Dog
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Be patient, I waited nearly a year for my custom covered cabinet. (But to be fair, the CAD program didn't exist when I ordered it and I had to wait for them to set it up).

Any updates or NADs? I feel one of these is next on "the list"

Still have not heard anything on my CAD order. It has been almost 4 months now. Waiting patiently........

Any updates? I just missed out on a 2nd hand 2 Channel Custom and need to console myself by saying "you can get a black paisley one with matching cab later on down the track"...

A NAD from one of you guys would really help!

I ordered a gold paisley custom with charcoal front. Was quoted 8 weeks until delivery.

It took mine around 4 1/2 months for mine to arrive.... I know! I'm not helping......