Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Game of Thrones?

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    Spoilers from a leaked DVD extra...

http://teamcoco.com/video/george-rr-...rones-spoilers

KINGSLAYER!!!! \m/
    I wanna watch but I drank a whole bottle of Tennessee Honey and not sure I can resist. Resistance is futile!!!!!!

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    Well that was a pretty good finale... They always seem to have a horribly tragic ep before the finale and then the finale seems to end with the Mother of Dragons becoming more badazz by the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Sinner View Post
    with the Mother of Dragons becoming more badazz by the moment...
    LOL, the "Mother of Dragons" is my wifes favourite character, and as far as the TV series goes, I have to agree

I've decided to read the last book now, well once exams are over anyway. I don't need any more reasons to procrastinate!

i thought finale was a tad lackluster. i feel like i could walk away now and not care what happens to the characters.
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Quote Originally Posted by watelessness View Post
    i thought finale was a tad lackluster. i feel like i could walk away now and not care what happens to the characters.
    Lackluster is an understatement. The season should have ended with the Red Wedding.

However, the scene with Tyrion and Sansa after they heard about the Red Wedding - beautifully done. Very powerful scene with only one word spoken.

Minor spoilers...highlight the rest of this to read 'em.

One of the major story arcs was Jamie's return to King's Landing, and there was zero dramatic or emotional payoff to the moment. Absolutely nothing there.

The small council meeting gave hope for what might happen in the rest of the ep, but nothing followed.

I'm thoroughly bored with the Theon storyline, and the sudden devotion of his sister was a bit hard to buy.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

I was hoping to see Jon Snow get back with the red head, I see she shot some non cupid arrows at him.
    Wonder if they will hook up next season.

Yes, the Tyrion and Sansa was done very well.

These 10 episode seasons go way to quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    Wonder if they will hook up next season.
    Well, I know the book version answer to that, but there are so many departures from that, you never know what is going to happen...

I think what I may do with this is park watching the TV series for now and concentrate on reading the books. I'm a slow reader so that's going to take some time. And then, probably as I reach my sixtieth birthday, get what ever boxed set is selling at the time and then watch the series, but with a mind to detatching myself from the written story.

One Life

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    OUTSTANDING!!!! thanks, Hans!
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

That was pretty funny.

Two things I want to see happen in season four.
    1. The sister of the guy who had his tallywhacker cut off who is tied to the post, I want to see her take off the guy's junk who is tormenting her brother.
    2. Ned's little daughter, I want to see her slay the old fart who commissioned the red wedding and had her mom and brother killed.