Thread: Is there a PRSh touring schedule?

Is there a PRSh touring schedule?

I know PRSh has been on the road a bunch this year visiting music stores; we've seen various reports of appearances and he has mentioned it in interviews. Is there an official schedule so we know when he'll be visiting where? I'd really love to meet him and shake his hand if he's making an appearance at a music store near me. I'd make a trip to Experience this year but that's not really doable with two small children at home, so if he's going to be in my area I'd really like to know.

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I would like that too. I do know that some people get on email lists of the local shops and hope the shop puts out an email reguarding so. But that is assuming that the shop sends out an email letting you know. Also, "like" that shop on their FB page is another way. It would be nice if their was a "Paul's schedule" on this site or main PRS site though.
    2012 SE Custom 24

+1
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    I just got on my stores email list, as I would more than likely have to reserve a day off work if Paul is at the store in the evening, as I start work before the birds are up.
    Get on email list of every Prs dealer within an hour(or more) of you is my suggestion. Even if you will never shop or go there.
    2012 SE Custom 24

San Francisco Bay Area and west-central Ohio
    He's supposed to be at Sweetwater Sound in Ft. Wayne, IN for GearFest on June 21-22.

PRSh @ Leitz Music in Panama City, Florida on June 4th from 4-6 PM
    Last edited by lgk1208; 06-01-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    2012 SE Custom 24

Great idea. Just found out this morning the man is going to be in LaCrosse. What with all the flooding, there's no way I can make it on that kind of notice. Wish there WaS a list - I could have maybe made arrangements.

And yes - I AM linked to Dave's Guitars - but somehow their notification missed me. My loss, their loss - last time Mr. S was up there, I got my only ME. No telling what I could have talked the wife into today.

PRS just sent out an email the other day of summer tour dates/locales.

Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    PRS just sent out an email the other day of summer tour dates/locales.
    Care to repost it? You would think they would have put it on the facebook page.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    Care to repost it? You would think they would have put it on the facebook page.
    Sorry for the delay:

http://cl.bsf01.com/ViewInBrowser.as...hOLIMw&sysid=1

I was hoping he'd show up at Rainbow Guitars in Tucson again. I went to the roadshow four years ago and it was great. I could get my Mira signed this time. Plus it would give me the excuse to drive down to Tucson to go to Rainbow which is my favorite retail store of any type in the state of Arizona.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

AUGH. I stopped by a local dealer only to find out that PRSh was here just two months ago and I missed it!

Wish I could make the trek to Maryland for Experience. Would love to have him autograph my copy of the PRS Guitar Book.

WHAT?
    No Tampa FL?
    Quote Originally Posted by lgk1208 View Post
    PRSh @ Leitz Music in Panama City, Florida on June 4th from 4-6 PM