Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The Fat Guy Thread

Outstanding.
    One Life

I'll admit I've been slacking... late night pretzels and tons of wine. My moobs are pointier and I refuse to weigh myself.
    Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by hippietim View Post
    Thanks! So far it hasn't really been too much work or even all that difficult - it's all been a mental challenge. I had thought about some of the surgical options but in the end I decided that I wanted to make life style changes. All I've really done is alter my diet and eat far more sensibly. Now that I'm feeling a lot better I feel comfortable taking the exercise to another level (that is, actually do some exercising).
    It's absolutely a mind over matter issue, but it sounds like you are in the right frame of mind to make it happen. If you were able to apply yourself to such an extent to learn how to play the guitar as well as you do, this will be nothing for you. Again congratulations, I think it's terrific!

Can you have too many? Buildermike's Avatar
    Outstanding job Tim! Adding that Power 90 program to the Starbucks program should accelerate the weight loss now

Quote Originally Posted by Buildermike View Post
    Outstanding job Tim! Adding that Power 90 program to the Starbucks program should accelerate the weight loss now
    I'm backing off of the coffee a bit. I don't think I'll be giving up the morning ritual anytime soon but the mid-morning and afternoon coffee is being replaced with water and green tea. We don't have Pike Place at work anyhow...

Thanks for the encouragement folks!
    You're never too old for tater tots.

I found this routine on youtube and requires no equipment, which is great for guys like me who don't want to join a gym.

I spent January doing all of the Sufferfest videos (it's a cycling thing). I finished a bit early so did some repeats. It amounted to about 12,000 calories burned on a trainer.