Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S2 Mid Level American made

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    When is this ever not true?
    Touché... XD

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    In reality, the last thing I probably need is more options since I don't have the cash to buy everything I want, and I already have 3 or 4 I can't choose between now. And yet, I can't resist being excited by the possibilities.
    I envision a flood of NGD's the likes of which we have never bore witness...

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Sinner View Post
    I envision a flood of NGD's the likes of which we have never bore witness...
    You gave me a "Dune" flashback with that one.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Hmmm....What a coincidence! My S1 just so happens to be in Maryland, and now there is word of them producing an S2 model?..... I'm pretty sure I know what the "S" stands for.
    Yes, but it will only be available in BLUE.

If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Yes, but it will only be available in BLUE.

If it's something new, my dealer will get an email five or six months after it's announced and he calls and asks for info..

ok, so...hypothetically (sp???) speaking...lets say PRSh and rep stop by to show off PRS' secrets to good tone ...nut material, bridges, pickups...and a new amp that Paul gets to sound amazingly similar to Carlos, Jimi, and Duane(or Dickey Betts) , and happen to have a REALLY cool new piece in Red that is "in the works"...nothin' said about sharing info...as James Bond himself would say...bevelled, not carved...

and on a side note:...We had a couple small questions with some employees' guitars and Paul was willing to spend as much time as it took to get everyone's guitars playing as nice as his own...seriously, no blowing smoke...what a great guy (businessman)!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bill SAS 513; 06-20-2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: additional text