Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Music Today?

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    I'm planning to send it to the PTC later this summer for some artist setup tweakage, but so far I can't bear to be without it!
    I was under the impression that the newer guitars already had the artist setup tweakage. Is there more?

Had my AV out yesterday for the first time in a while - kind of hard to go to anything other than my 408 and DGT, but I was looking for the spank and bite that the AV has. Such a sweet instrument Not that I found the part I want to play - still working on that - but the AV will pull it off nicely.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by Chris528 View Post
    Just got a Mesa Mini Rectifier yesterday so I've been playing with it all day. Been playing going back in forth from my CE22 (standard) & Tremonti SE (drop D)
    I checked out the online demo of the Mini Rec yesterday and it looks really cool. Are you playing it thru one of the Mini Rec 1x12's? Seems like a super versatile lil setup! How do you find the tones? Are you mostly a Metal player?
    Last edited by Kine; 06-18-2013 at 08:21 AM.