Thread: Red Witch Pedals

Red Witch Pedals

Anyone playing these? New Zealand company. I just ordered a Fuzz God II as I felt the HXDA should be paired with a fuzz pedal at some point.

The product line looks pretty cool: http://redwitchpedals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kine View Post
    Anyone playing these? New Zealand company. I just ordered a Fuzz God II as I felt the HXDA should be paired with a fuzz pedal at some point.

The product line looks pretty cool: http://redwitchpedals.com/
    They make excellent stuff!

Speaking of fuzzes, I've used a Fulltone '69 fuzz with the HXDA to very cool effect. It's a germanium fuzz-face style pedal, that fits the original era of the style of amp.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    They make excellent stuff!

Speaking of fuzzes, I've used a Fulltone '69 fuzz with the HXDA to very cool effect. It's a germanium fuzz-face style pedal, that fits the original era of the style of amp.
    Good to know! I really like the Plimsoul with the HXDA. I was thinking that Fulltone would have something on the fuzz side too but then saw the demo of this Red Witch pedal and thought it pretty cool sounding. So pulled the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kine View Post
    Good to know! I really like the Plimsoul with the HXDA. I was thinking that Fulltone would have something on the fuzz side too but then saw the demo of this Red Witch pedal and thought it pretty cool sounding. So pulled the trigger.
    It's a very cool pedal. A lot more versatile than the '69 from Fulltone, but a little less vintage-sounding.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

It's a pretty gnarly fuzz from what I've heard of it. I bet you'll dig it.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    It's a pretty gnarly fuzz from what I've heard of it. I bet you'll dig it.
    Oh def love me some good fuzz!

I'm infatuated with the Red Witch Seven Sisters pedals. The boost and OD pedals are awesome. Mini board with TC Elec Polytune mini, Lily Boost and Scarlett OD. Together, all three fit the footprint of a wah-sized pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    I'm infatuated with the Red Witch Seven Sisters pedals. The boost and OD pedals are awesome. Mini board with TC Elec Polytune mini, Lily Boost and Scarlett OD. Together, all three fit the footprint of a wah-sized pedal.
    That sounds awesome! Talk about grab n go!

I've got the moon phaser that I just put into my rig. I like the trem-phase tones a lot.

Just got confirmation that all Red Witch pedals are true bypass (the site didn't say so, that I saw anyway).

Red Witch hit my Radar when I read that Andy Summers used their Chorus Pedal for the Police Reunion gigs.
    Looks like good stuff! :-)
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!