Thread: New Member Intro with Pics

New Member Intro with Pics

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker on this forum. I finally decided to create an account and join the community. I love the forum and I'm looking forward to being an active member of the community.

I've been playing a PRS for a long time now. I got my first PRS in 1999 (see pics below and please excuse the iPhone pic quality). Its a bone stock Custom 22 in Black Cherry. At one time I had a set of Duncan Distortions in it, but I eventually went back to the stock Dragon II's.

I'm GASing like crazy for second PRS, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of posts from me soliciting input and feedback. I'm also thinking about possibly sending my Custom 22 to the PTC for a tune up and to fix a couple of dings.

Cheers.....

Welcome, and congrats!

Sweet looking guitar! Welcome aboard.

Nice intro and pics!
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Welcome, I adore black cherry anything.

Welcome... she is a sweet looker!
    Joe ... They say having a dark side will lead to no good... I certainly hope so!
    PRS: '11 MC58 Artist; '07 CE22 || Ovation: '06 Elite-T 1868T || Martin: '12 GPCPA4 RW || Epiphone: '12 ES-339 Pro || Bradley: '77 Les Paul Custom || Squier: '99 Precision Bass

Welcome to the never-ending GAS factory ...

Now that is a BA guitar. Custom 22 is my jam. Excellent color to have one in for sure. Your second PRS will be just as nice...I can feel it.
    Plank Owner

Thanks guys for the warm welcome...

Love the black cherry. CU22 was my first PRS too. Welcome and beware of the constant GAS from here on out!

I just bought my first PRS today, and I'm mighty pleased with it. It's an MC58, and a really pretty finsih.

A few days of setting up, and it should be good to go - gigging in a couple of weeks.

Nice Red Top!!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Quote Originally Posted by donp View Post
    I just bought my first PRS today, and I'm mighty pleased with it. It's an MC58, and a really pretty finsih.

A few days of setting up, and it should be good to go - gigging in a couple of weeks.
    Congrats!!!! That top is awesome!!!