Thread: Special Order Finish Questions

Special Order Finish Questions

So, Im GASing for an SC 245. I'm curious about the "Special Order Finish" option and here are my questions....

- Is this option still limited to certain finishes or is it completely open to include ALL finishes? I know it says call for availability, but say I wanted an SC 245 in one of the fade colors you see on the private stock guitars (like Frost bite or sandstorm fade). Are those finishes available with this option?

- Does this option also extend to the back/neck? Say for example, I wanted a natural back and neck.

- I've also seen in a couple of places on the net guys talking about a satin neck option. Does this option cover that as well?

Thanks....

I ordered my 2012 (13) Modern Eagle in FBJ with natural back. Thye offer many colors, but Private Stock is a NO. I was told that Artist Package Colors were an available option. That is all I can say on this subject.

Good to know.
    Plank Owner

Personally I'd like to see Armando's Amethyst as a wraparound finish (no natural back, no binding). Dunno if they'd do it, though.

Bump.... Anyone have any additional info on this option? I suppose I could talk to a dealer, but I'm not quite ready for that just yet.