Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Paul of the vertical striped shirt, on acoustic letter

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13

    Paul of the vertical striped shirt, on acoustic letter

    They are teasing the parts weekly, which is a shame, but its well worth the watch, makes you wanna buy one right now

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72B2...ature=youtu.be

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by pac90 View Post
    well worth the watch, makes you wanna buy one right now
    Having owned two PRS acoustics (my current one's a Private Stock), I can report that everything Paul says about how these guitars work is true.

    I've had lots of wonderful acoustics over the past 40 plus years, but never a guitar that sounds as magnificent as my PRS acoustics. Never. Not even close.

    Not Martin 40 series, nor Collings, nor Taylors, or anything else I've owned.

    The PRS' fill a room with sound, and beyond that, record magnificently. To get a better idea of how they sound than what you can pick up on the video, check out Tony McManus' most recent album on iTunes called Mysterious Boundaries. It's very well recorded, and sounds like my acoustics sound when recorded. You will not be disappointed.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

  3. #3
    I was severely impressed Herr Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Having owned two PRS acoustics (my current one's a Private Stock), I can report that everything Paul says about how these guitars work is true.
    So sound explodes out of the front of the guitar and splatters the audience/microphone with acoustic tonal mojo?

    That sounds very, er, musical!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Squid View Post
    So sound explodes out of the front of the guitar and splatters the audience/microphone with acoustic tonal mojo?

    That sounds very, er, musical!
    Yeah. Giant tone orgasm.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

  5. #5
    SuperD Boogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indy, IN
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Yeah. Giant tone orgasm.
    So the bonus pack for acoustics is a 10-pack of strings, a drop cloth and a squeegee?
    + '01 Custom 24 + '11 DGT Standard (Mr. Clean) + '09 SE One + Super Dallas + Stealth 2x12+

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    So the bonus pack for acoustics is a 10-pack of strings, a drop cloth and a squeegee?
    You use a drop cloth and a squeegee?
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

  7. #7
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    You use a drop cloth and a squeegee?
    Boogie can't be contained by a mere drop cloth!

    Where do you think Dexter got his idea for his kill room?
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    Boogie can't be contained by a mere drop cloth!

    Where do you think Dexter got his idea for his kill room?
    Who's Dexter?
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •