Thread: Check out this McCarty for me?

Check out this McCarty for me?

Would the gathered faithful please check out this '97 McCarty and let me know if anything seems amiss? I've just agreed a price with the seller so should have it by the end of the week:

Might as well throw in some pics of my first PRS that was delivered about an hour ago. Looking forward to gettng home and unpacking it.

Last edited by Molly; 06-24-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Congrats on the new guitar. Looks fantastic. The McCarty looks good, and broken in. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Congrats on the new guitar. Looks fantastic. The McCarty looks good, and broken in. Good luck.
    Thanks. The Custom 22 is really tidy. About to spend the evening giving it a good clean and restring. Have now paid for the McCarty so fingers cossed it's as good as promised.

Well, here it is all polished and restrung :-) Turned the neck pickup back the way I assumed it should be. Had a sticker with, I think, Dragon III or some such on the bottom. That sound right for an '08 Custom 22?

Last edited by Molly; 06-25-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    Turned the neck pickup back the way I assumed it should be. Had a sticker with, I think, Dragon III or some such on the bottom. That sound right for an '08 Custom 22?

Those would be Dragon IIs
    ZebraPRS
    Guitars: 1967 Gibson Byrdland; 1995 PRS Custom 24; 20?? PRS Custom 24 Custom Zebra Stripes, 2009 25th McCarty NF, 2011 Custom 24, 2013 PRS HBII,
    Amps: PRS Original Sewell 50 watt #43 with Paisley 2x12 cab; PRS Pre-Prod 2 Channel C with 2x12 DB Cabinet, PRS Custom 10 watt head