Thread: Who's going to PRS day at Watkins Glen?

Who's going to PRS day at Watkins Glen?

Just curious if anyone on here is going, I'm going with a couple friends to hang out and try the Custom amps at the tent and a 408. Can't wait to see Davy Knowles after the races as well! Never been to live racing either so it should be an awesome time!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

we are moving from Wyoming to Dundee,10 miles from Watkins---I would go if we were already there !!! What was the date and time ? my grandson is a BIG PRS / Davey fan and he might want to go--he just moved back to Rochester from Wyoming !!
    2008 Fender Custom Strat
    2011 PRS SAS- NF
    2012 PRS artist Package Studio

I probably won't go to the PRS day, but Watkins Glen is one of my favourite tracks to ride. I've never really noticed what the site lines are for spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by veinbuster View Post
    I probably won't go to the PRS day, but Watkins Glen is one of my favourite tracks to ride. I've never really noticed what the site lines are for spectators.
    Been to Nascar races at the Glen--not a great place to watch the races--very limited
    2008 Fender Custom Strat
    2011 PRS SAS- NF
    2012 PRS artist Package Studio

Saturday night is Davy Knowles concert after the races! Got a campsite along the track..looking forward to a cool weekend!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs