Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: superior instruments

superior instruments

I was on ebay this morning looking at prs guitars again. Paul must hand pick his employees and pay them double to work for him. Nobody makes a guitar as beautiful as prs does.

Hell, I'll work for half just to find out what the inside of that factory smells like! It must be awesome!!!!!

If I ever win the lottery and/or become independently wealthy and all my other responsibilities disappear (a man can dream, right?), I will move to Stevensville or thereabouts and show up at the factory every day and do whatever it takes to get a job or volunteer position there.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I'd be too afraid that I would become unaffected by their awesomeness if I worked around them all day.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    I'd be too afraid that I would become unaffected by their awesomeness if I worked around them all day.
    Heresy...
    - Dane

He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.

Gush - you need to go out to the Experience in September and you can walk around the factory for 2 days with the rest of us wood sniffers!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    Heresy...
    ^^^ what he said...

Serg, look at it this way. Would you ever really get tired of looking at something like what is currently in my avatar? different versions? Different angles? Awesome will always be awesome.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    Gush - you need to go out to the Experience in September and you can walk around the factory for 2 days with the rest of us wood sniffers!!
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^


    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post

^^^ what he said...

Serg, look at it this way. Would you ever really get tired of looking at something like what is currently in my avatar? different versions? Different angles? Awesome will always be awesome.
    Haven't you ever heard the old saying: "You show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the guy who's sick of $#&ing her?" I don't wanna be that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    If I ever win the lottery and/or become independently wealthy and all my other responsibilities disappear (a man can dream, right?), I will move to Stevensville or thereabouts and show up at the factory every day and do whatever it takes to get a job or volunteer position there.
    Sounds like we have the same, exact plan!
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

Haven't you ever heard the old saying: "You show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the guy who's sick of $#&ing her?" I don't wanna be that guy.
    I hereby volunteer to be that guy's replacement.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    I hereby volunteer to be that guy's replacement.
    this...
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

How much wood could a wood sniffer sniff if a wood sniffer could sniff wood?

Btw. I married the most beautiful woman in the world and im not tired of doing whatever it was you were talking about being tired of doing!

I've been playing for 37 years and been the owner of a PRS guitar for less than one day. I tell you, this is the most beautiful guitar I've ever owned. I just love it. Plays like I've had it forever.

Iahawk36. That sounds like a grand idea. Never been to one don't know that much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    I've been playing for 37 years and been the owner of a PRS guitar for less than one day. I tell you, this is the most beautiful guitar I've ever owned. I just love it. Plays like I've had it forever.
    I have owned several electrics over the past years. LP standard-- LP studio-- Gibson Explorers-- ESP lp copies- a Taylor SC electric and PRS SE electrics. It was not until I got my P22 where it was like YA this feels like home. I like the single cuts but I really like the DC body of the PRS lately -- actually I still want to get either a MC58 or a 408 with pattern neck yet. So far the MC58 I played just feels like wearing a glove! And I like the tone!

this is what I have

this is what I would love to add! http://davesguitar.com/products/paul...mccarty-58-10/

or this would be nice to add http://davesguitar.com/products/paul...ure-limited-6/
    Last edited by leeasam; 06-25-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    2010 Taylor 816CE
    2012 PRS P22 in black gold wrap around

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    I was just thinking about how the idea of a bunch of guys traveling to an eastern island for a weekend of wood discussion could be misconstrued...
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Weeeelllll, if you look at it that way it would definitely be an experience!

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    I was just thinking about how the idea of a bunch of guys traveling to an eastern island for a weekend of wood discussion could be misconstrued...
    Even more so if you consider the sniffing part of the deal...
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by gush View Post
    Btw. I married the most beautiful woman in the world and im not tired of doing whatever it was you were talking about being tired of doing!

hahahaha, just kidding of course.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana