Thread: Unnecessary Signs

Unnecessary Signs

You know, the ones that hung where they don't belong...where what they say is so nonsensical...the ones that make you shake your head.

For example, I saw this sign tonight.

At a dollar store.

C'mon - how many American Express cards are they seeing in a day? Year? Lifetime????
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

That's obviously a sign left over from Columbus Day in an italian run dollar store that's trying to say that Vespucci really discovered america.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    That's obviously a sign left over from Columbus Day in an italian run dollar store that's trying to say that Vespucci really discovered america.
    I'm glad he used his first name and not his last. Could you imagine living in Vespucciland?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    I'm glad he used his first name and not his last. Could you imagine living in Vespucciland?
    Or worse - burgers with Vespucci cheese?
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    No worse than Amerigoland. We'd get used to it.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post

I love it when people hack these. It's always a good laugh. Someone got one downtown by our UW Madison campus w/the zombies ahead deal.

I've seen the zombie sign hack online, but I absolutely loved "Nobody has ever loved you". Brilliance.
    Alan