Thread: 24 Free Packs of Strings

24 Free Packs of Strings

Anyone mail off or receive their strings yet?

I'm just about to mail off my information for the Custom 24 I bought yesterday. My piece of paper has my Photo Copied Receipt, Photo Copied Hang Tag (for the serial number), My address, phone number, email address and String preference.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Can't wait for this. PRS Strings are just D'Adderio's, right?
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67v View Post
    Anyone mail off or receive their strings yet?
    Mine have arrived.
    Sh*tter's full

I sent off for my strings, but I'm only getting half as many as you!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    I sent off for my strings, but I'm only getting half as many as you!
    Yes... but are you enjoying your purchase? and 12 packs of strings is better than none!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

I have about 9 sets of D'Adderio XL 10-46 packs sitting on top of my Mic Preamps... I'm not desperately in need of strings.... but it's still good to have and a HUGE bonus for buying a top notch guitar (USA or SE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67v View Post
    Yes... but are you enjoying your purchase? and 12 packs of strings is better than none!
    Oh, yeah - and the fact that I've finally qualified for the Thank You pack. Usually I buy something a week before or a week after!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    Oh, yeah - and the fact that I've finally qualified for the Thank You pack. Usually I buy something a week before or a week after!
    I hear ya! I'm getting a P22 at the end of the summer... so I would be getting 48 packs of strings, but the Thank You Package is only good for the 2 months lol

Occasionally Onery Member CantankerousCarl's Avatar
    I still have a few packs left out of the original 24 from my 2012 Siggy (last year)...didn't realize that this year's started June 1...got an SE Santana June 9...bonus!!! Sending away today for my 12!
    1990 CE24 MT | 1991 CU24 | 1991 CE24 | 1992 CE24 MT
    1993 STD 24 | 1997 CE24 3pc MT | 2008 SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar
    2011 SE Akesson | 2011 CU24 GC Throwback | 2012 Signature Limited
    2013 408 Brazilian | 2013 Paul's Guitar | 2013 S2 Mira | 2013 Hollowbody II
    2013 CU24 Swamp Ash Limited | 2014 SE Zach Myers (incoming)

So they'll accept photocopied copies of the receipt and hang tag?

I just bought a Studio today and haven't sent anything out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf14 View Post
    So they'll accept photocopied copies of the receipt and hang tag?

I just bought a Studio today and haven't sent anything out yet.
    It asks for a piece of paper with the receipt, serial number and all that other stuff printed on it... So it should be fine.

Postmarked by August 7th... Plenty of time!!

If I could only find a p22 trem in this city I'd be able to send off for 24 more hahaha