Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did some more hiking in the Adirondacks yesterday!

good job Michael. really very nice and Happy Hiking i see in the pic. Planning for Hiking soon.

Excellent pics and you know they don't do it justice...Love that area of the country.
    Gear: Fender, PRS, Orange, Budda

The shirt is awesome and I'd love to get one too! Here's a picture of me and a bunch of friends hiking down here in Bulgaria. The peak is called Koncheto which basically means - the Horse.
    We did manage to get there only because we had some seriously good hiking gear, and determination. There's another peak in the back as you can see and it's called Vihren - the second highest peak in Bulgaria, 3rd highest peak in the Balkans.
    Great view and just such a spectacular feeling when you look from the top.

I wish I had my guitar to play something there too, that would have been just a nirvana to me, but I can't risk a perfectly good guitar on such a serious hike. It'st more of a mountain climbing actually!

Anyway your hike looks great man, this could be a serious thread about hiking here, at least there's more than one enthusiast here on the forum!

Wicked stuff. Looks like a blast.
    Plank Owner

Definitely!! Great pic and nice mountains!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Quote Originally Posted by theodlo View Post
    The shirt is awesome and I'd love to get one too! Here's a picture of me and a bunch of friends hiking down here in Bulgaria. The peak is called Koncheto which basically means - the Horse.
    We did manage to get there only because we had some seriously good hiking gear, and determination. There's another peak in the back as you can see and it's called Vihren - the second highest peak in Bulgaria, 3rd highest peak in the Balkans.
    Great view and just such a spectacular feeling when you look from the top.

I wish I had my guitar to play something there too, that would have been just a nirvana to me, but I can't risk a perfectly good guitar on such a serious hike. It'st more of a mountain climbing actually!

Anyway your hike looks great man, this could be a serious thread about hiking here, at least there's more than one enthusiast here on the forum!
    Very cool. Did you take any photos of the view from up there?

It's definitely an awesome place to visit. I'll look through some of the pictures as they are on my other laptop and try to post them up here. In the meantime there's a video I found on Youtube with the trail to the place we too this picture on.
    Here it is