Thread: MY PRS SE ONE

clench

Angry MY PRS SE ONE

Modded with Pete Biltoft's" Vintage Vibe" Pic ups. What do you think? (trying to post a photo) Well I'm sorry I can't get a photo posted. The guitar is sunburst with the "vintage Vibe" HP 90 in the bridge and a specially designed stacked Tele type at the neck. You should see and hear this guitar. I'm sorry I can't figure out how to add files to this post.
    Last edited by clench; 07-14-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Congrats and welcome. Hope you manage to figure out the pics thing because we really like pics around here!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

Vintage Vibe pickups are really good...can't wait to see her!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

With the icon you used in your post I was expecting you to be mad about something with your SE One. But it sounds like you like it and have done some sweet mods to it.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    With the icon you used in your post I was expecting you to be mad about something with your SE One. But it sounds like you like it and have done some sweet mods to it.
    +1

Happy it was not.

WELCOME
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

The SE One gets about as much love as the DGT around here. Pics or it's a banjo.
    + '01 Custom 24 + '11 DGT Standard (Mr. Clean) + '09 SE One + Super Dallas + Stealth 2x12+

Sounds like a killer pup. I want to put P-Rails in something. Maybe I need a One.
    Plank Owner

clench
    I went to photo bucket and none of the **** made sense. I'm used to drop and drag Mac.

I am gassing pretty hard for an SE One right now to the point that I may cancel a meeting with a client today just so I can head up to the local git store and grab one. Would love to see a photo of that mod. With the mod, did you also have to add a tone control and pickup switch? And I agree with all others, pictures would be great.