Thread: Brent Mason model question.

Brent Mason model question.

New guy here. Does PRS have owners manuals for there different guitar models? I looked on their site and couldn't find any. I have a Brent Mason model on order and was curious if any current owners can tell me if one comes in the case with it.

I think they should come with a case, unless you buy used, the dealer will probably show in the descriptions whether the guitar comes with a case. Even the SEs come with a nice gigbag.

edit: found this on the PRS 2013 catalogue

It comes with a hardshell case, unless stated by the dealer, which in this case it's probably a used guitar.
    Last edited by maxtuna26; 07-16-2013 at 03:19 AM.

I think Fro was asking if there was any kind of "User Manual" included in the case candy. Which for my Paul's Guitar and 408MT, there were "general user manual" which cover many models but not the actual model that I have
    Paul's Guitar in Copper, 408MT Brazilian Neck in Black Gold
    1987 Gibson Les Paul Pre-Historic '59, Fender Stratocaster American Vintage '57
    Musicman JP6 full option in Mystic Dream, Gibson Explorer with EMG 81-85 in Black

Yes, I was asking about the user manual and case candy. I have the sunburst model ordered.
    On a different note, I was reading past threads and saw that there were custom PRS forum truss rod covers made. If they are still available where would I find one for purchase?

The PRS Support site: http://www.prsguitars.com/csc/index.html has various stuff listed in left column, like FAQs, switch position details and schematics and such. That's about everything you'd have in a printed "user manual" but it saves $ on avoiding paper costs to just put it online.

The Forum TRC hasn't been made...yet. We are all still hoping/waiting.

I don't recall having a specific BM user manual but it's pretty self explanatory. Pretty much the same controls as the 408 except having the middle pickup and a 5 way vs 3 way. If you've ever played a strat you should be able to handle it.
    PRS Guitars - PS #4344 SC245, PS #4343 DC245, PS #4858 McCarty Singlecut, Floyd Custom 24