Thread: UPDATED: Family Portrait

UPDATED: Family Portrait

This will probably be the last family picture for a while (6 months to a year... wife thinks I spent too much since May on guitars... phhhh... 10 grand ain't nothin'! lol). But here it is!

Here are the guitars that I've bought since May 21st lol

Maybe I'll wait for a P24 Trem... or maybe a Paul's Guitar... uh oh... and so it begins!

oh yeah... the last picture... is 2011, 2012, 2013... haha!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Nice harem sir!
    2001 PRS McRosie Violin Amber Sunburst Abalone birdies
    2008 PRS Mira Vintage Orange with old MOP birdies
    2009 PRS 305 Tri Colour Burst
    2009 PRS SE ONE autographed by Dweezil Zappa
    2011 PRS H combo amp

Your wife only thinks shes mad, because she doesn't realize how quickly other guys can blow 10gs on prosties.

Great collection! Whats the story with that gorgeous quilty green one at the back? Looks like an AP or Rosie neck for sure

Nice family you have! Looks like a 3 piece top on what I'm guessing is a CE 22...Very cool. I also love the Custom 24 in what I think is Maple Leaf.
    Custom 24, 5909, 305, Al Di Meola Prism, Paul's Guitar, SE Angelus
    Mesa Lonestar Special w/4x10 Mesa cab

Quote Originally Posted by rabidhamster View Post
    Your wife only thinks shes mad, because she doesn't realize how quickly other guys can blow 10gs on prosties.

Great collection! Whats the story with that gorgeous quilty green one at the back? Looks like an AP or Rosie neck for sure
    You mean these aren't prosties? The Custom 22 is an Artist Package with a braz board!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Spikedog007 View Post
    Nice family you have! Looks like a 3 piece top on what I'm guessing is a CE 22...Very cool. I also love the Custom 24 in what I think is Maple Leaf.
    Yessir! Custom 24 is "Autumn Sky"

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67v View Post
    Yessir! Custom 24 is "Autumn Sky"
    I should have looked at your sig, it tells all!

And 10 grand isn't that much when you realize you can't take it with you!
    Custom 24, 5909, 305, Al Di Meola Prism, Paul's Guitar, SE Angelus
    Mesa Lonestar Special w/4x10 Mesa cab

Wicked.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by rabidhamster View Post
    Yes, but that's an investment.

Whereas guitars are just, well, you know.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

You just have to send one of your CE's to the PTC for the new neck finish, I'm tellin' Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    You just have to send one of your CE's to the PTC for the new neck finish, I'm tellin' Ya!
    ***inquisitive mumble*** I don't know much about the PTC's offerings... NEW NECK FINISH? Like... do they put colour to it or something? or just refinish it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67v View Post
    ***inquisitive mumble*** I don't know much about the PTC's offerings... NEW NECK FINISH? Like... do they put colour to it or something? or just refinish it?
    It's their new-ish "in the wood" finish, it's like there is nothing there... only BETTER!

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...light=bareback
    Last edited by sergiodeblanc; 07-15-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Add link

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    It's their new-ish "in the wood" finish, it's like there is nothing there... only BETTER!

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...light=bareback
    There's nothing like that naked feeling
    The SASNF I played was incredible.