Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Out for delivery

That top is just badass! Super classy, love the greyblack - Its reminds me one of those fancy suits that just looks black till you get a little closer and you see all the iridescent patterns in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Man, this makes me miss my SC Artist Pack Quilt in the same color!! That's a beauty!!
    They have a few grey black @Dave's guitar in LaCrosse if you have the itch. They might be flame top though.

Took a few more pics:

Amazing! Beautiful pics. I've got to see that one in person one day.

Awesome!
    2013 HB II Artist, '11 SC 58 Artist, '14 Custom 24 10Top Floyd, '12 Tremonti one-off, 2007/13 McCarty Korina,'11 Custom24 Quilted 10Top,'12 DGT w/BK Miracle Man pups,'12 Studio w/BK Cold Sweat,'07/13 Navarro w/BK Cold Sweat pups,'12 NF3, '09 Tremonti SE, EVH 5150 Half stack, Randall Half Stack, Hughs & Kettner TubeMeister, other fiddles; Suhr, Gibson, Fender, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, Dean, EVH, Taylor, GJ2, Ibanez, Kramer, Agile & Spawn

Thanks guys. I think that chair is the new guitar pic spot. I get some decent light and can avoid a ton of glare and reflection. I took some pics outside w/my bro's DSLR the other day. See how they turn out, couldn't see much because it was so bright out.

On a side note, I pulled the pickups and put my nickel adj stoptail on. Put uncovered Mira treble and Duncan jazz neck in for the time being until I decide which squabbins I want. Then some nickel gotoh locking klusons.

Oh my...rehearsal with this guitar today was absolutely awesome. Couldn't be happier with it! This guitar will get some great use. After I set it up last night, I came up with a couple parts for a new song. I was at our space early before anyone else arrived and was fleshing out those parts when my bassist walked in and asked what I was working on. I said, just a few new things. He wanted to work on it today so we hammered a couple parts out toward the end of practice. Good day today.

2013 HB II Artist, '11 SC 58 Artist, '14 Custom 24 10Top Floyd, '12 Tremonti one-off, 2007/13 McCarty Korina,'11 Custom24 Quilted 10Top,'12 DGT w/BK Miracle Man pups,'12 Studio w/BK Cold Sweat,'07/13 Navarro w/BK Cold Sweat pups,'12 NF3, '09 Tremonti SE, EVH 5150 Half stack, Randall Half Stack, Hughs & Kettner TubeMeister, other fiddles; Suhr, Gibson, Fender, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, Dean, EVH, Taylor, GJ2, Ibanez, Kramer, Agile & Spawn

Gorgeous guitar man! I'm really digging the gold hardware with that finish! I'm surprised by this, as I tend to favor nickel with that color but this is just rockin! The black pickup rings make it look so tight. Nice acquisition!