Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRS Private Stock #4426... Brazilian neck, quilt, unreal inlays MUST SEE @ Eddie's!

Quote Originally Posted by brettk7 View Post
    This is the darkest of dark Brazilian my friend! Don't miss out!
    Have we met?
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    And within driving range. STL!!!
    Oh yeah... think I'll have to make the 4 mile trip from my house to check this bad boy out before Donald Trump picks it up! I would at least like to SEE one of these in my lifetime

And... Eddies is always a great place to get anything, superb service and great guys! I've picked up 2 PRS's, 1 Martin acoustic, a PRS HX/DA head and cab, 2 Strymon pedals, and a Mesa Boogie Mark IV from there. Every one of them was quality... Now I just wish I had a pocketful of $$$ to head there right now. Dammit!
    ~ Matt

PRS HX/DA | 2x12 Stealth Cab | 2011 Stripped 58 - Angry Larry | 2000 Custom 22 - Dark Cherry Burst
    1985 Takamine GX-100 | 1993 Jackson Soloist XL Pro |Martin Acoustic | Ibanez Acoustic

Quote Originally Posted by Sekunda View Post
    Oh yeah... think I'll have to make the 4 mile trip from my house to check this bad boy out before Donald Trump picks it up! I would at least like to SEE one of these in my lifetime

And... Eddies is always a great place to get anything, superb service and great guys! I've picked up 2 PRS's, 1 Martin acoustic, a PRS HX/DA head and cab, 2 Strymon pedals, and a Mesa Boogie Mark IV from there. Every one of them was quality... Now I just wish I had a pocketful of $$$ to head there right now. Dammit!
    I'll pick you up.
    Plank Owner

I'll pick you up.
    What? Do you work for Enterprise? Haha...
    ~ Matt

PRS HX/DA | 2x12 Stealth Cab | 2011 Stripped 58 - Angry Larry | 2000 Custom 22 - Dark Cherry Burst
    1985 Takamine GX-100 | 1993 Jackson Soloist XL Pro |Martin Acoustic | Ibanez Acoustic

What? Do you work for Enterprise? Haha...
    Nope. Clients and friends near Eddie's. There's also a few places I like to eat right by them.
    Plank Owner

Seen this in person yesterday during my trip throughout the city. Insane. Aqua Violet is simply stunning.
    Thanks for stopping in! (And thanks for lunch!)

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    Have we met?
    In a past life, yes.

Thank you! I believe I know who you are! Enjoy your gear and thanks for your business.

LOVE the Strymon stuff, my pedalboard has never been better after snatching up an El Capistan and Flint. Incredible pedals!

Quote Originally Posted by brettk7 View Post
    Thank you! I believe I know who you are! Enjoy your gear and thanks for your business.

LOVE the Strymon stuff, my pedalboard has never been better after snatching up an El Capistan and Flint. Incredible pedals!
    Hey Brett, it's Matt D. I haven't been in for a while because I spend WAY too much $ when I do! But I do enjoy checking out the website every few days to see what's new... The pictures are always great! I was very close to ordering an NF3 a while back... It's still in my mind though. Hopefully sometime soon I can get that sweet little axe.
    ~ Matt

Hey Brett, it's Matt D. I haven't been in for a while because I spend WAY too much $ when I do! But I do enjoy checking out the website every few days to see what's new... The pictures are always great! I was very close to ordering an NF3 a while back... It's still in my mind though. Hopefully sometime soon I can get that sweet little axe.
    Ah! Glad to see you on here! And yeah, you pretty much totally redid your rig last time, so I understand! But, I think we could both agree, that was definitely money well spent!

Stay in touch, feel free to stop in anytime.

Bump!

Who is ready for this beast?

My name be scrambled ElrytNamrogo's Avatar
    Absolutely gorgeous piece of artwork!!! I particularly like the way the vines on the headstock flow around the tuner posts. Thanks for sharing, I hope it finds a good home soon!!!!
    --Tyler G--
    2012 PRS Custom 24
    - Burnt Maple Leaf 10-top
    2008 PRS Custom 22 - Santana Yellow - Rosewood Neck - 10-top
    PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Tobacco Sunburst -Grover Locking Tuners - Bareknuckle Rebel Yells - Push/Pull Volume and Tone - Graphtech Self Lubricating nut

Quote Originally Posted by ElrytNamrogo View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous piece of artwork!!! I particularly like the way the vines on the headstock flow around the tuner posts. Thanks for sharing, I hope it finds a good home soon!!!!
    Thank you! I do too, this is a really great guitar with a lot of cool stuff going for it. Somebody will be VERY happy with this!