Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD- The Dreamsicle

M Rossey Muh-man.............. You just knocked it outta the Ballpark with this one! Got to admit to a little envy.......... Yah-mon. It's just perfect (minus the Markie Mod of course). Congrats man, you fugg'in rock Dude. Please explain the electronics for everyone ............... Cause they fugg'in rock too!

Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    M Rossey Muh-man.............. You just knocked it outta the Ballpark with this one! Got to admit to a little envy.......... Yah-mon. It's just perfect (minus the Markie Mod of course). Congrats man, you fugg'in rock Dude. Please explain the electronics for everyone ............... Cause they fugg'in rock too!
    Electronics mods!?

Spill it!

(Woundtight - Nicely done! )
    Last edited by Rango; 07-25-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Electronics mods!?

Spill it!

(Woundtight - Nicely done! )
    His electronics are pretty intense. The woundtight special is something to behold.
    Plank Owner

Gorgeous!

This is my fifth PS with a 5-way blade and 3 knob (DGT) layout. I have Artist V switching via the 5 way. It is about all anyone needs, especially for playing live. I don't need to look down at the switch on any of my guitars, the 5-way blade is in a convenient spot and I know exactly where I am...
    I have Mahogany necks with Ebony FB's, Maple with Snakewood, Ziricote with African Blackwood, Honduran with Brazzy and it is amazing how spanking the the 2 and 4 positions are with ALL of the guitars. Even with the chunkiest of guitars you back of the volume a tad and it just kills. Even better than a DGT with coils split...

The controls on this one has a Volume, Volume, Tone so you can fade in/out pickups with the volume controls. Also, I have individual pull splits on the neck(second vol knob) and bridge(tone knob) pickups for even more versatility. Some credit goes to Skitchy & Shawn for helping me refine the Mikey Mods!

Versatility defined. Love it man.
    Plank Owner

Love it and love the electronics! Great job!

Apricot is seriously one of my favorite PS finishes ever since I saw the CU24 that Wild West had in stock a while back! Major congrats, that came out stunning!
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Woundtight View Post
    This is my fifth PS with a 5-way blade and 3 knob (DGT) layout. I have Artist V switching via the 5 way. It is about all anyone needs, especially for playing live. I don't need to look down at the switch on any of my guitars, the 5-way blade is in a convenient spot and I know exactly where I am...
    I have Mahogany necks with Ebony FB's, Maple with Snakewood, Ziricote with African Blackwood, Honduran with Brazzy and it is amazing how spanking the the 2 and 4 positions are with ALL of the guitars. Even with the chunkiest of guitars you back of the volume a tad and it just kills. Even better than a DGT with coils split...

The controls on this one has a Volume, Volume, Tone so you can fade in/out pickups with the volume controls. Also, I have individual pull splits on the neck(second vol knob) and bridge(tone knob) pickups for even more versatility. Some credit goes to Skitchy & Shawn for helping me refine the Mikey Mods!
    You are a monster! I could have never come up with that.
    Figure out what you want and go get it.
    Awesome.
    I humbly bow to you.

Sweet!
    2013 HB II Artist, '11 SC 58 Artist, '14 Custom 24 10Top Floyd, '12 Tremonti one-off, 2007/13 McCarty Korina,'11 Custom24 Quilted 10Top,'12 DGT w/BK Miracle Man pups,'12 Studio w/BK Cold Sweat,'07/13 Navarro w/BK Cold Sweat pups,'12 NF3, '09 Tremonti SE, EVH 5150 Half stack, Randall Half Stack, Hughs & Kettner TubeMeister, other fiddles; Suhr, Gibson, Fender, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, Dean, EVH, Taylor, GJ2, Ibanez, Kramer, Agile & Spawn

That is one of my favorite spec'd PS!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

Quote Originally Posted by veinbuster View Post
    You are a monster! I could have never come up with that.
    Figure out what you want and go get it.
    Awesome.
    I humbly bow to you.
    Now that's a compliment.

I had a dream I spec'd an identical PS in a different color with inlays to match. At least I think I was dreaming.
    Plank Owner

Love this guitar! Apricot is such a cool finish.

AWESOME!
    www.guitarmaverick.com
    www.facebook.com/guitarmaverick (LIKE US!)
    Call or Text my cell 512 422 2005

AWESOME!
    (513 / P22 / McShootout / DC 245 Ted / DGT / DC22 / Santana / Cu22 Rosewood / 408 Rosewood / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {Archon, C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Damn!

That is just AWESOME, Mike!! Congrats, muh man!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Quote Originally Posted by Woundtight View Post

Oh man I love that, Just beautiful. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. I almost choked to death on a dreamsicle that color when I was little. What a delicious way to go.

Congrats!

Woooooo Marossi!!!!! Dude that color is sooooo nice.
    That top is perfect..... Even if I do say so myself!!! Shoot me a few more pics of the top for my archives!!!

Great day bud!!