Thread: PSA - If you're in the market...

Exclamation PSA - If you're in the market...

For a new PRS, you might want to check it out:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prs-sales-event-2013

We can't do numbers here but the ones I looked at were Just say'n
    I checked P22 and DGT... I may have to have a Solana Burst!

Good hunting!
    Last edited by Rango; 07-31-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

WTF, FBM DGT STD, LOL OMG!!
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    WTF, FBM DGT STD, LOL OMG!!
    Did you see the Solana Burst DGT MAPLE TOP!? You have to click on the GOLD TOP and it's in the drop down... CRAZY PRICE. I just bought a Paul's and I'm STILL thinking about how to swing it!

OBTW- I know FBJ but you lost me on FBM...
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

There is (or was, as of this morning) a white DGT in there that was gorgeous - at a bangin' price.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    There is (or was, as of this morning) a white DGT in there that was gorgeous - at a bangin' price.
    Funny you mention that one! One of the guys over on VR snapped it up!

I'm tapped after buying my PAUL'S, but I'm glad somebody scored!

Seems like every guitar is 17% off if you guys wanna figure prices without adding to the cart. I guess the used ones aren't eligible - bummer. If online music stores offered layaway I'd be boned.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidhamster View Post
    Seems like every guitar is 17% off if you guys wanna figure prices without adding to the cart. I guess the used ones aren't eligible - bummer. If online music stores offered layaway I'd be boned.
    Wildwood does.

Auth. PRS Dealer
    PM me for a coupon that will allow you to purchase any of our in-stock PRSi at a price that is too low to print. We have some nice pieces in stock, and they are all factory fresh, only opened for photos.

-Jon
    Last edited by Killerburst; 08-08-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Did you see the Solana Burst DGT MAPLE TOP!? You have to click on the GOLD TOP and it's in the drop down... CRAZY PRICE. I just bought a Paul's and I'm STILL thinking about how to swing it!

OBTW- I know FBJ but you lost me on FBM...
    FBM is Frost Blue Metallic, which I think looks dead sexy on a DGT standard.

The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I'm still holding off for my P22.... hopefully time will pass quickly but not too quickly.
    Frank Bello
    PRS CUSTOM 24
    http://frankbello56.blogspot.com/

Frost Blue is killer

So I was down in LA yesterday and stuck my head in GC Sherman Oaks - MF and GC are owned by the same folks - So not surprising they ALSO had a bunch of NICE PRSi marked down to below what I've seen for USED. They had a Vintage Yellow Custom 24 that almost followed me home... If I could have hid it from the Wife in the Prius! LOL!!! Bunch of other stuff - a TED, ME Quatro.... Wild!
    Last edited by Rango; 08-03-2013 at 05:56 PM.