Thread: Forum Suggestion

Forum Suggestion

We have a way to embed videos into the posts using the video icon but there doesn't seem to be a way to embed audio. Is it possible to enable that? We are here for the music, right?
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Can't argue with there, Beef. Makes sense.
    Frank Bello
    PRS CUSTOM 24
    http://frankbello56.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    We have a way to embed videos into the posts using the video icon but there doesn't seem to be a way to embed audio. Is it possible to enable that? We are here for the music, right?
    It has less to do with the type of media you're trying to embed and more the player you are trying to embed. Soundcloud will embed on the forum because it has a player, but a stand alone music file (.wav/.mp3 etc) won't.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

I was hoping vBulletin might have some built in player already we just needed to enable. There is another message board I frequent that uses Invision IP.Board where if you just post a link directly to your MP3 file it will automatically display a little music player right in your post.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    I was hoping vBulletin might have some built in player already we just needed to enable. There is another message board I frequent that uses Invision IP.Board where if you just post a link directly to your MP3 file it will automatically display a little music player right in your post.
    Where there is a will, there is a way.
    Frank Bello
    PRS CUSTOM 24
    http://frankbello56.blogspot.com/