Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Of all 'current' PRS models...

Quote Originally Posted by phillybri View Post
    P22 Trem. It would be pretty cool to have those acoustic tones in an electric with a trem...
    seconded.
    -Bob

Paul's with a trem

I cant decide- a DGT, or a P22 trem...havent even seen a p22 in real life here yet though, but how can it be bad?

Oh yeah, or an Angelus! but I'd have to sell my car [about 4 times] so I'll stick with the electrics.
    Last edited by rabidhamster; 08-07-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Which one? I think it might be a lot easier to list the ones that I don't want to buy.

If I could get riff of my Tremonti (witch I just can't) I would get another one, but AP. IRW neck, BRW fretboard in Eriza Verde Smoke Burst with \m/ set of pick ups.
    Right now a Starla S2 is on my target and I am about to place an order and have it PTCized

Quote Originally Posted by aduayer View Post
    If I could get riff of my Tremonti (witch I just can't) I would get another one, but AP. IRW neck, BRW fretboard in Eriza Verde Smoke Burst with \m/ set of pick ups.
    Right now a Starla S2 is on my target and I am about to place an order and have it PTCized
    :gasp: LOLA?! THE FROSTBITCH?! You need to keep that in our family if you do! haha
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    :gasp: LOLA?! THE FROSTBITCH?! You need to keep that in our family if you do! haha
    tha'ts why I just can't get rid off my Tremonti. The Frostbitch stays!
    well, if the NS14 had a PRS trem instead of the FLoyd... maybe an Emil's limited run...

I would have to say the 408 Standard. It is really between the Starla and the 408 Standard. I love me some all hog geetars and the 408's and Starla are my favorite PRS pickups.

If it can be just one though, I would say the 408 Standard.
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

I would really like a goldtop SC-58 but I think a Brazilian Acoustic will have to come first. An HB2 (with piezo) will come back around some day.
    One Life

I have changed my mind. A BRW Angelus...
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    I have changed my mind. A BRW Angelus...
    You sure you don't want a JA-15 with veinbuster and I? We could put some BRW on it for you.
    Plank Owner

P22 trem or HBII AP with Piezo, in some Burst colour and insane Quilt top
    Paul's Guitar in Copper, 408MT Brazilian Neck in Black Gold
    Musicman JP6 full option in Mystic Dream, Gibson Explorer with EMG 81-85 in Black

P22. Original birds. Probably go Artist pack to get brazzy board. If I could afford PS it would be xxx faded indigo quilt. White tiger tied for 1st place color. Will likely end up charcoal no burst since I can't get a PS color. Just have to convince them to give me old birds. Would love \m/ squabbins, but unless those go into production....well, one can dream.

Custom 22 Stoptail Goldtop or Autumn Sky, I'd take the VB/HFS combo just because I'm a "hot pickup" guy, and also the VB/HFS is more "faithful-sounding" to a PRS rather than emulating a certain G-branded guitar's tone. But that's just my opinion haha, I'm a modern sound guy!

A Ted McCarty DC245 with pattern neck, locking tuners and options for IRW neck and choice of 5 series pick ups. Oh wait, you specified current. Never mind. Hint hint PRS.
    2013 LP R9 VOS
    2012 P22, IRW
    2013 SG Standard VOS
    Suhr PT 100 Amp, Forte 212 Cab
    Marshall Vintage Modern and SL5, Fishman Loudbox

My final (honest) PRS is the 513 I'm having delivered tomorrow with a rosewood neck. My wife bought the Brent Mason last week and it's awesome. I was blown away by it - I was considering a 408, but with the Brent Mason Signature you have the 408s with the mini switches for coil tap - fantastic pups and no noise drop, the added 305 in the centre is icing on the cake. So when she'd bought that, well, I just had to go mad and get the 513. I just love the rosewood neck for the added mellow bass it adds to the tone.
    It looks slightly like a teapot, but not quite.

More sc58s or sc245s. I want them all

DGT in Copperhead for me! If only dreams could come true........
    SE Singlecut with 59/09's | G&L S-500 | Vox AC15CI

There are a few current models I would love to get my hands on: 305, artist pack Tremonti, 408....lots of good stuff!

If I could have one, I would be another guy who would get a JA-15. I have wanted one since they were released!

P22. Maybe one of the experience models with the maple neck. DGTs are my main guitars, and I have an HB1. I think the solid body with the piezo could fill a nice niche. Though, I will say that the DGTs took away most of my GAS.