Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTC limits?

Fingers and toes crossed mate.

I really hope this works out for you, and I also really want to see pics of it happening!

Quote Originally Posted by justmund View Post
    Fingers and toes crossed mate.

I really hope this works out for you, and I also really want to see pics of it happening!
    Thanks Justmund, very much appreciated! Whats pretty cool is that PRS is the only major builder I would let do this to a beloved guitar. I have zero reservations that they would not only pull it off, it would be every bit as good as if it were done that way to begin with. Its the same reason I have always felt 100% confident buying a PRS online. I have played hundreds, with maybe 3-4 not being to my liking. THATS quality control!

Heard back from the PTC today. That says it all.

I assume that means a no go. Bummer, and sorry to hear that. You did give it a nice run though.

I'm sorry it didn't work out. I kind of thought of it as grafting your head and arms onto another person's body and legs - even if technology could do it, it's probably better just to stick with the ones you have assuming they work correctly.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana