Thread: CR's PRS \m/ Demo II

CR's PRS \m/ Demo II

Here's another demo of the PRS \m/ pups. This one is done using cleaner tones. Lemme know what you think.
    Last edited by crgtr; 09-25-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Lookin' good and soundin' nice!

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!
    Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
    On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Looking forward to watching this one when I get home.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by crgtr View Post
    Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
    On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.
    Jack's my guy! When you got that one, I got that wonderful Stripped 58 (The Dragon Lady) at the same time. Also a very wonderful guitar that I wish I had kept.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Go go \m/!!!

Thanks for the review CR.
    Plank Owner