Thread: CR's PRS \m/ Demo II

CR's PRS \m/ Demo II

Here's another demo of the PRS \m/ pups. This one is done using cleaner tones. Lemme know what you think.
    Last edited by crgtr; 09-25-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Lookin' good and soundin' nice!

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!
    Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
    On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Looking forward to watching this one when I get home.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by crgtr View Post
    Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
    On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.
    Jack's my guy! When you got that one, I got that wonderful Stripped 58 (The Dragon Lady) at the same time. Also a very wonderful guitar that I wish I had kept.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Go go \m/!!!

Thanks for the review CR.
    Plank Owner