Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NGD: PRS P22 Artist Package Quilt Aqua Verde Fog

wow..... just wow. Enjoy your BEAUTIFUL axe.
    Current Herd: PRS P22 Eriza Verde / PRS Singlecut Hollowbody II Trampas Green / PRS SE 30 1x12
    Future additions to herd : Pauls Guitar / Angelus Custom / SE Korina One / Archon and 2x12 and if they ever release a SE or S2 Bass

That top looks like Jell-O!!! I need a shot please... Awesome, beautiful axe!
    ~ Matt

PRS HX/DA | 2x12 Stealth Cab | 2011 Stripped 58 - Angry Larry | 2000 Custom 22 - Dark Cherry Burst
    1985 Takamine GX-100 | 1993 Jackson Soloist XL Pro |Martin Acoustic | Ibanez Acoustic

Great Guitar!

Glad it went to a good home!

Oh and the comments about it being Private Stock quality are right on the mark.
    Last edited by Rango; 08-13-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

Nice pickup!!! congrats!!!! That is one killer TOP!!!
    ZebraPRS
    Guitars: 1967 Gibson Byrdland; 1995 PRS Custom 24; 20?? PRS Custom 24 Custom Zebra Stripes, 2009 25th McCarty NF, 2011 Custom 24, 2013 PRS HBII,
    Amps: PRS Original Sewell 50 watt #43 with Paisley 2x12 cab; PRS Pre-Prod 2 Channel C with 2x12 DB Cabinet, PRS Custom 10 watt head

I was gonna get that with a Maple Neck and board... that looks AWESOME!!! Congrats!!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

That's just gorgeous. I played a P22 at GC today and it was my favorite of the bunch, and I probably played about 20 PRS guitars while I was there. If they'd had one this color I might have had to come home with it.

Well sadly I'm bumping this thread with some bad news, this one went back to the PTC for some warranty repairs regarding the V12 clearcoat and when it was shipped back they didn't put the signature requirement on the package and it was delivered mid-day on a weekday when no one was home and after going through the whole process with FedEx, they've determined it definitely wasn't delivered to the wrong address so they're saying it's been stolen at this point. I wanted to put the info out there in case anyone sees the guitar, PLEASE let me know immediately! I'm filing the police report today now that FedEx has officially determined it's gone, but if anyone frequents guitar or pawn shops in the Northern VA (or possibly even surrounding areas like DC/MD etc.) as well as Craigslist in nearby areas, keep your eyes out for this one please!

Pertinent info:

2012 PRS Artist Package P22
    Quilted Maple Top
    Ebony Fretboard
    Hybrid Hardware

Serial # 12 196182

Fortunately this one has a pretty unique top and finish so short of someone trying to refinish it and change the serial as well, it should be pretty easy to spot! Chances are pretty good if this jackass was dumb enough to swipe something off my porch, he's probably dumb enough to try to sell it too. Thanks guys!
    -Matt

My name be scrambled ElrytNamrogo's Avatar
    Man, I am so sorry to hear about this!!!! What a beautiful guitar...I've had equipment stolen from me too and it's a terrible, sinking feeling. There is nothing more cowardly than a thief. That's someone's livelyhood, someone's means of creation....kinda boils my blood just thinking about it. Well, I'm not in the area but I'll take good mental note, being as though I browse a lot of guitar sites, and see if this jacka$$ will try to sell it online. Best wishes...
    Last edited by ElrytNamrogo; 09-11-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    --Tyler G--
    2012 PRS Custom 24
    - Burnt Maple Leaf 10-top
    2008 PRS Custom 22 - Santana Yellow - Rosewood Neck - 10-top
    PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Tobacco Sunburst -Grover Locking Tuners - Bareknuckle Rebel Yells - Push/Pull Volume and Tone - Graphtech Self Lubricating nut

Aww man....I hate hearing stories like this. I empathize as I have been there myself. Sending good vibes your way for a safe return of your gorgeous artist package!

Ah fack. Sorry to hear about that. Hate thieves!

Wow............. That really sucks
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

I thought FedEx required direct signature on a value over $600 or so?

I know for my eBay if it's over $250 I require a direct signature. Tons of people complain but it usually weeds out things like this.

Really, really sorry to hear man. Hopefully it turns up soon. Best of luck.
    Plank Owner

The top 2 greens are fantastic - the others are great looking too but I REALLY like the top two colors. Reminds me of a ninja turtle shell.

edited to say: Oh crap sorry to hear, that sucks!! At least the last 3 guitars I was receiving shipped by FedEx, and I mean years apart, disappeared as "mysteriously stolen" when they allegedly delivered it, even with the delivery signature requirement. I'd be too afraid to use them again.
    Last edited by rabidhamster; 09-11-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Occasionally Onery Member CantankerousCarl's Avatar
    That seriously sucks. Seriously. Good luck, I hope things work out.
    1990 CE24 MT | 1991 CU24 | 1991 CE24 | 1992 CE24 MT
    1993 STD 24 | 1997 CE24 3pc MT | 2008 SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar
    2011 SE Akesson | 2011 CU24 GC Throwback | 2012 Signature Limited
    2013 408 Brazilian | 2013 Paul's Guitar | 2013 S2 Mira | 2013 Hollowbody II
    2013 CU24 Swamp Ash Limited | 2014 SE Zach Myers

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    I thought FedEx required direct signature on a value over $600 or so?

I know for my eBay if it's over $250 I require a direct signature. Tons of people complain but it usually weeds out things like this.

Really, really sorry to hear man. Hopefully it turns up soon. Best of luck.
    I thought so too but apparently that's not the case.
    -Matt

408 Birds in the Sky megaboogie's Avatar
    That really suck... hope your guitar find its way back home.
    If you end up not getting the PRS back, will Fedex reimburse you for the value of the insturment? PTC must have insured the package.
    Last edited by megaboogie; 09-11-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Just got an update this afternoon! PRS has reached out and they've offered to replace the stolen guitar for me! They're proving once again why I continue to buy guitar after guitar from them, they take excellent care of their customers! I'd like to say a HUGE thank-you to everyone over @ PRS who helped here (including Paul himself too!), they managed to turn a seriously sad situation into a happy ending for a loyal PRS lover! Thanks again for the warm words guys, I'm okay waiting for a bit for the replacement guitar, I'm just happy that big ball of stress forming in my stomach from the guitar going missing is finally able to uncoil a bit!
    -Matt

WOW. Amazing news.
    Plank Owner

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!
    That is just way above and beyond.
    Incredible level of customer care.
    Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
    Jimi Hendrix

DGT Club Vice President
    Very cool! What a class act this company continues to be!

mgd

DGTs