Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: XPRS2012 Registration

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    XPRS2012 Registration

    One Life

  2. #2
    Prince of Paisley iahawk36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Country
    Posts
    558
    Date Flight

    Departure/ArrivalThu Sep 13 335

    Depart MSP TERMINAL 2 (MSP) at 06:00 AM
    Arrive in CHICAGO MIDWAY (MDW) at 07:30 AM


    2319

    Change planes in CHICAGO MIDWAY (MDW) at 08:45 AM
    Arrive in BALTIMORE WASHNTN (BWI) at 11:35 AM
    Travel Time 4 hrs 35 mins



    Sun Sep 16

    539

    Depart BALTIMORE WASHNTN (BWI) at 08:10 AM
    Stops in CHICAGO MIDWAY (MDW)
    Arrive in MSP TERMINAL 2 (MSP) at 11:05 AM
    Travel Time 3 hrs 55 mins
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

  3. #3
    Hi. I'm naked. Aldwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    155
    My wife is coming with me this year. Can someone distract her, while I shop??

    Perhaps Hans can point in different directions with his 11th finger, or something...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldwyn View Post
    My wife is coming with me this year. Can someone distract her, while I shop??

    Perhaps Hans can point in different directions with his 11th finger, or something...
    It's a Lifestyle thang.
    One Life

  5. #5
    DEEPER STRIATIONS markie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,362
    Phenny snores too loud for me.........................
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    73
    This will be my 5th time and looking forward to it...
    PRS Guitars Endorsee (2008 Mira / 2010 Custom 24 / 2012 Limited Edition Top 10 P24 / 2013 Custom 24) and Signature Club Member... http://www.reverbnation.com/jdbradshaw http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/profile/jd_bradshaw/

  7. #7
    That Video Guy crgtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,063
    It's gonna be a good one! Driving in this year. Doug is gonna do some mo mojo to my Dallas. Gonna be fun to tweak with the master!!
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

  8. #8
    Auth. PRS Dealer GC Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    115
    Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

    I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

    One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

    Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.

  9. #9
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by GC Ron View Post
    Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

    I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

    One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

    Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.
    Well that sucks...

  10. #10
    Auth. PRS Dealer GC Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    Well that sucks...
    Kidney stone last year, missing this year...

    When my lotto numbers come in the plans will change.

  11. #11
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,914
    I live in Maryland, so I have had the pleasure of attending every one - and I'm not gonna miss this year either. My GF and I will be at the Hilton with some of the rest of ya.

    I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

    Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"
    Last edited by rugerpc; 06-28-2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo!

  12. #12
    Hi. I'm naked. Aldwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

    Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"
    Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldwyn View Post
    Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!
    This is no surprise... coming the the guy MOST famous for showing some back side.
    One Life

  14. #14
    Hi. I'm naked. Aldwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    155
    Moi?! I would NEVER!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •