Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: XPRS2012 Registration

  1. #61
    DEEPER STRIATIONS markie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,915
    Phenny snores too loud for me.........................
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    86
    This will be my 5th time and looking forward to it...
    PRS Guitars Endorsee (2008 Mira / 2010 Custom 24 / 2012 Limited Edition Top 10 P24 / 2013 Custom 24 / 2014 PRS SE Angelus Custom) and Signature Club Member... http://www.reverbnation.com/jdbradshaw http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/profile/jd_bradshaw/ https://www.youtube.com/user/ACACIAENTERTAINMENT/videos

  3. #63
    That Video Guy crgtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,126
    It's gonna be a good one! Driving in this year. Doug is gonna do some mo mojo to my Dallas. Gonna be fun to tweak with the master!!
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

  4. #64
    Auth. PRS Dealer GC Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    131
    Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

    I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

    One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

    Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.

  5. #65
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by GC Ron View Post
    Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

    I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

    One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

    Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.
    Well that sucks...

  6. #66
    A♥ hoards guitars ♥A rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    3,474
    I live in Maryland, so I have had the pleasure of attending every one - and I'm not gonna miss this year either. My GF and I will be at the Hilton with some of the rest of ya.

    I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

    Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"
    Last edited by rugerpc; 06-28-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: typo!

  7. #67
    Auth. PRS Dealer GC Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    Well that sucks...
    Kidney stone last year, missing this year...

    When my lotto numbers come in the plans will change.

  8. #68
    Hi. I'm naked. Aldwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

    Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"
    Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!

  9. #69
    Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Posts
    5,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldwyn View Post
    Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!
    This is no surprise... coming the the guy MOST famous for showing some back side.
    One Life

  10. #70
    Hi. I'm naked. Aldwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    155
    Moi?! I would NEVER!

  11. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36
    I plan to get there early.

  12. #72
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    784
    this is going to be my 3rd. Experience. I think it's not bad for a person who lives in Brazil

  13. #73
    DEEPER STRIATIONS markie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by aduayer View Post
    this is going to be my 3rd. Experience. I think it's not bad for a person who lives in Brazil



    .......................Dude................. That Rocks!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •