Thread: Limited Edition Tremonti Custom Se

Limited Edition Tremonti Custom Se

Apparently there's a limited edition quilt version of the Tremonti custom se but looks to be only in the UK.

PRS release Limited Edition Tremonti Custom SE alongside new AlterBridge Album

You know you have made it into the big leagues when the launch of your latest album provokes your signature guitar make to release new versions of you guitar. With Guitaris Mark Tremonti’s Alter Bridge about to release the eagerly anticipated album “Fortress” PRS Guitars have announced 5 very limited edition versions of the hugely popular Tremonti SE Custom. The Special Editions features the same spec as the regular SE’s but now include a beautiful Quilted Top

Only 12 of each of these guitars are coming to UK and we have secured 2 of each, grab these quick before the are gone.

http://www.andertons.co.uk/blog/guit...erbridge-album

That purple is so hot.
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

NICE!!!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

tobacco burst for me! :P