Thread: My Triplets

My Triplets

This is a terrible picture but it's the best I can do without daylight. All 3 have something special.

Very nice. I have triplets as well, tried to post pics with wife holding my hand a while ago. I just get pissed off trying to do it on my own. Old school stupid I guess.

I see they're fraternal triplets since they're not identical...

But hey, nice set!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Yeah...more like siblings.
    Good looking siblings for sure but very different.
    Nice collection Strat63

I'm a big fan of the one on the right!!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Nice threesome!
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    I'm a big fan of the one on the right!!!
    I'm not surprised about that at all. Mine's the wrong color but what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by strat63 View Post
    I'm not surprised about that at all. Mine's the wrong color but what can you do?
    Nothing wrong with that color at all!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that color at all!!
    I actually do agree hope it fades a bit. I love how the older VY ones look. Still pissed that I missed out on the Faded Indigo when they were new. I keep a picture of yours on my computer so I can drool over it.