Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have waited almost 18 years to say this...NGD!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    If THAT is your 1st PRS new guitar day, you've set the bar pretty high for whatever comes next.

Congratulations!
    Thanks, Hans! I could've pulled the trigger on a PRS way earlier, but I want what I want, and I'm willing to wait to get exactly what I've got my mind set on getting. Never been the type to get something just to have it. It had to be perfect, and it had to be exactly what I wanted. And now, here she is!

Y'all are killin' me on this site, though...you folks own such gorgeous guitars, and now I've already got myself set on an AP HBII in burnt maple leaf... :-)
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    Yeah, it finally came in!
    Glad you finally got it after such a long wait.

Let us know later what you think about it, and play some metal on that beasty
    Thanks, Corey! Well, I'm happy to report that the first song I played last night was "Holy Wars..."

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Go Big or go home! Congrats, she's a beauty
    Shawn, that is exactly my philosophy! And while I'm reluctant to share too much detail (as I don't know how y'all on the company side may or may not feel about it), let me just say that my dealer gave me the full run-down on why my order had to be "started over". I was floored by what he told me, and it only confirmed what I've believed for so long about PRS - the quality is second to none, and the way you guys and gals approach business is just awesome. I can't envision any other guitar company taking the steps and measures that PRS took in making my guitar...and we're not even in Private Stock territory (yet!). They took things that far for a production instrument. Mind = blown.

You work for (and represent on this forum) a top-notch, classy organization, my friend. But you already knew that! :-) I was a believer before I ever owned one. Now...there ain't no goin' back!

My name be scrambled ElrytNamrogo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boxstop7 View Post
    Y'all are killin' me on this site, though...you folks own such gorgeous guitars, and now I've already got myself set on an AP HBII in burnt maple leaf... :-)
    If you get that badboy, I'd love to see it. I have a Custom 24 in Burnt Maple Leaf. I had never seen it before the day I decided to pull the trigger, and actually still don't see it that often. It's definitely one of my favorite colors!!! Rock on, man!!!
    --Tyler G--
    2012 PRS Custom 24
    - Burnt Maple Leaf 10-top
    2008 PRS Custom 22 - Santana Yellow - Rosewood Neck - 10-top
    PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Tobacco Sunburst -Grover Locking Tuners - Bareknuckle Rebel Yells - Push/Pull Volume and Tone - Graphtech Self Lubricating nut

That's a keeper, fo sho.
    Too many and never enough...

That one is definitely going to be worth the wait.
    Gear: Fender, PRS, Orange, Budda

What a beauty, congrats!