Thread: Anyone know where I can get a hardshell case for my...

Anyone know where I can get a hardshell case for my...

Really want to find a case for this. The gigbag is nice, but would feel better with a hardshell. Would like a custom fit case, but with this being so limited it might be tough.
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO

San Francisco Bay Area and west-central Ohio
    SKB makes a flight case with wheels, that will fit most PRS guitars. If your SE is too different from a regular doublecut PRS, it may not fit--it's hard to tell from your pic, but it looks like your guitar is pretty much the same shape as a Custom 22. I'm thinking of getting one of those SKBs for my PRS Brent Mason--the hardshell that came with it weighs a ton, so I think I need those wheels...maybe it's just my age!

I have both the PRS Vintage cases for my SEs and my sons SE Semi Hollow, and one of the SKB flight cases for my SE Tremonti Custom.
    Yours above will fit the standard PRS case that ships with the American guitars just fine.

Got all of mine from Sweetwater.
    Either case will work fine, but the SKB one will offer more protection and is waterproof and has built in wheels and a telescoping handle to pull it behind you.
    I had to get the SKB for the Tremonti as the neck would not lay down flat in the PRS one correctly without putting a towel underneath the main body to raise it up.
    The Tremonti is really thick, and the SKB case is cut out deeper.

Standard PRS case

SKB flight case

Do you have the part number for the SKB?
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO