Thread: I feel I have betrayed you...

I feel I have betrayed you...

So I just got back from working away for a month and I found myself with an extra $2,500 this pay (usually this pay is a rough one and I don't have much left over thanks to EVERYTHING COMING OUT AT THE END OF THE MONTH/START OF THE MONTH!!!!). I've been trying to polish up the quality of the videos I make to amuse myself and help people buy/listen to music gear (Mics/Preamps/Amps/PRS Guitars)... I bought a $350 lighting kit and thought I might be good and it would be time to maybe look into buying another PRS...

... well... that didn't really pan out!!!

I was looking around at some Pro Video Cameras (lower end... I'm not that well off!!!) and the Canon XA10 caught my eye... at 2 grand it's not too bad for an intro into pro cameras... so I'm gonna order that tomorrow.

I feel that I have betrayed myself and all of you because I'm not going to get a NGD hahaha... I'm not sure what I would have gotten... Maybe something used... maybe another P22... a trem this time?... wow... I could have always put a down payment on a Tonare Grand Custom... I'm really digging those...

dear god help me!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs. Buy the video camera and film your life and the lives of your children!
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs. Buy the video camera and film your life and the lives of your children!
    +1!!

One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs.
    Hmmm...I know another guy who always said this...
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs.
    Now that's funny. I don't care who you are...

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Wasn't me.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Was that you or was it me that said that? Total lie either way.

And all this time I thought it was "One more exceptional guitar is all anyone needs."

Damn...and here I am, just looking forward to the day when I can say "I found myself with an extra $2,500 this pay..." :-)
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

Quote Originally Posted by boxstop7 View Post
    Damn...and here I am, just looking forward to the day when I can say "I found myself with an extra $2,500 this pay..." :-)
    Only happens in the summer for me lol
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited