Thread: NAD: Vox AC15C1

NAD: Vox AC15C1

Been wanting one of these for a while (actually, my first Vox amp). Love the tone and the range of sounds you can get from it. I traded in some gear that was collecting dust and walked out with a brand new one in the box, after playing the floor model for half an hour. I can already tell I'm going to love this amp.

Cool! Always dig the Vox sound.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Congrats and enjoy! I have one of the Korg/Marshall AC-30's and love it.

I have one of the Hand Wired, Limited Editions w/a Wood cabinet. Sounds incredible with my CU-22/12...

Jamie
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Very nice! Been wanting something "Vox-ish" myself lately.
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

I love my Vox! Sweet score, man!
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

I love the Vox sound. That's why I play a Bad Cat. It's close to the vintage AC30 tone with the warmth I think a Vox lacks. If/when PRS kicks out the Grissom amp, I am hoping it fills that hole.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    Very nice! Been wanting something "Vox-ish" myself lately.
    I think this is a hell of a nice amp for the money. Sure, it's MIC, but it seems pretty solid, and looks & plays great! I had a chance to play with it a little tonight...I tested it with humbuckers, P90s and single coils. All sounded incredible. I wasn't sure about the tone cut control, but I found it very useful when switching between buckers and singles, to tame the high end a little bit. Reverb & tremolo are very lush. Haven't played my Tele or PRS through it yet...they're next.

Being on the vox subject,which would be more suitable,tube or solid state,for just jamming in the so called guitar room in ones house. I need an amp love the vox,just not sure bout tubes.never had the honor of playing one.thanks,....how ya doin.
    CUSTOM 24 BLUE CRAB FOG,CUSTOM 24 FLAME ORANGE,2012 DAVE NAVARRO,2011 TREMONTI, LINE 6 AMP 15 WATT,BLACKSTAR HT5RW X2/BLACKSTAR HT5MR/METAL AMP..Marshall dsl 15.prs coffee mug.prs Guitar picks.