Thread: Wood Library DGT MT Whale Blue on Korina with Ebony Fretboard at Seattleguitarstore

Wood Library DGT MT Whale Blue on Korina with Ebony Fretboard at Seattleguitarstore

Donna the friendly UPS driver brought in the first of our Wood Library DGT's in today. I took some pictures on the fly to post and will make an effort to get better shots quickly.

This one is Whale Blue with a tight flame top. A light Korina Back and Neck allow it to come in at 7 lbs 6.7 oz. I chose Ebony for the fretboards in case you wish to travel and because I love the ebony...
    http://www.seattleguitarstore.com/prs-guitar-store-wood-library-dgt-whale-blue-korina-ltd/

I expect the next nine instruments to come in over the next few weeks. Other colors have been chosen and 5 are being made with mahogany.

Just killer!!!!

Slamming. DGT 's are so freaking boss. Love the wood combo.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Slamming. DGT 's are so freaking boss. Love the wood combo.
    Thanks. I really wanted to get a Korina and Ebony for myself. The perks of being the owner.
    Trips to the factory are dangerous.

That's one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen. And I usually don't go for blue!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

I'm a heathen in that I'm not a massive DGT fan but that's one of the best colour combos I've ever seen anywhere. Surprised I've not seen it more often to be honest!
    HBII (faded gray black 'double' 10-top), HB12 (black gold), NF3 (antique white/birds), 25th ann. Mira 245 (frost blue metallic), KL1812, Starla (vintage cherry, IRW neck, birds), 2 x 2011 'Stripped' 58 (blue crab blue & goldtop)

Oh my...

As a DGT lover and fan of blue...that sexy beast is right in my wheelhouse!
    Paul's Guitar - Charcoal || DGT Std. - Frost Blue Metallic ||DGT 10 Top - Yellow Tiger || DGT Artist - Faded Blue Jean Tobacco Burst || C.A.D. Custom 50 2-Channel - Slate || 2x12 Pine Cabinet - Charcoal

Quote Originally Posted by seattleguitarstore View Post
    I love the end grain on the bottom. The little grain pores add texture and shadow to make the waves of grain look like sand dunes.
    Last edited by rugerpc; 08-30-2013 at 07:31 AM.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ