Thread: Every wedding should go like this

That is an understanding and indulging fiancée/wife! Awesome.

If they get divorced...she's mine!!
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO

Occasionally Onery Member CantankerousCarl's Avatar
    My first wife and I got up and sang an original song at our wedding.

THAT worked out real well Song sounded OK though.

Should've known when (and I s*** you not) we got in the limo from the church and Social Distortion's "Ball and Chain" was playing...
    1990, 91, 92 & 97 CE24s | 1991 CU24 | 2000 CU22 Semi-Hollow | 2003 & 04 SE EG
    2008 SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar | 2011 CU24 GC Throwback | 2012 Signature Limited
    2013 408 Brazilian | 2013 Paul's Guitar | 2013 HB II | 2013 CU24 Swamp Ash Limited
    2013 CU24 | 2013 XPRS 408 Semi-Hollow | 2014 CU24 Semi-Hollow

There HAVE to be more cool girls out there like this one...there just have to be...right???
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

San Francisco Bay Area and west-central Ohio
    That's really cool! Nice rendition of Pachelbel's Canon--I don't think I've heard it done as a metal tune! I've played it on acoustic guitar at a bunch of weddings, but I like this version better.
    My wife and I actually played at our wedding reception back in '87. I'd hired the band I was playing with when we met (the band I was in when we got engaged fired me, believe it or not, so they lost the gig!). The guitar player who replaced me when I left the old band had a real easy gig at our reception--he played the first set and I played the rest. My wife's a really good singer, and plays acoustic guitar and keyboard, although she didn't play at the reception, but did a lot of vocals, so it was basically the old band plus my wife on vocals. Several of the guests commented that it was the first time they'd been to a wedding where the bride and groom provided the entertainment!
    And no, we didn't play Pachelbel's Canon, but we did play Hava Nagila...
    Last edited by jfine; 09-05-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfine View Post
    That's really cool! Nice rendition of Pachelbel's Canon--I don't think I've heard it done as a metal tune! I've played it on acoustic guitar at a bunch of weddings, but I like this version better.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ