Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Football Begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    It's something you have on the TV for 4 hours while you noodle on the guitar and drink beer.

Good times!
    Hell yes...but I have one rule (possibly a new thread??)...When jamming around the house, how many beers before you put down the nice guitars??? After 3 or so, I usually feel that if I ding a headstock or something, I would blame the beer, and I might have to stop drinking. Being a Steeler fan, I am afraid this may be a year where beer helps me get through, sooooo.....time to pick up a VERY used SE and drink up...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill SAS 513 View Post
    Hell yes...but I have one rule (possibly a new thread??)...When jamming around the house, how many beers before you put down the nice guitars??? After 3 or so, I usually feel that if I ding a headstock or something, I would blame the beer, and I might have to stop drinking. Being a Steeler fan, I am afraid this may be a year where beer helps me get through, sooooo.....time to pick up a VERY used SE and drink up...?
    Every dent and ding has a story to tell. Even the ones you don't remember.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

The biggest concern I had with the game was what time it would end so I knew how to set my DVR to catch the Tonight Show with Vintage Trouble.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by Bill SAS 513 View Post
    I'm a light weight these days.... With rare exception, I have ONE then go onto something else G2, Propel or the HARD STUFF( Diet Pepsi) ! :-)

But I do have a couple of "Stunt" Guitars... Tele and a Strat.
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!