Page 115 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2471

Thread: What is Goldtop listening to?

A Top (and Heart) of Gold Goldtop's Avatar
    At last! I have been on the go most of the day today, and I am ready to sit and catch my breath and take it easy for a while.

People, I have had a fantastic day today, and I'm hoping it carries through the entire weekend. It's looking promising; the drags are out in Sonoma, and the F1 dudes are in Budapest, so I've got some of my weekend tv viewing set up. May you all have a great weekend yourselves.

I feel good (Icarus Moment Warning), and I need to hear some Zeppelin. Trampled Underfoot, Baby!

Goldtop!
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

I know a woman named Chris. Today she was very brave and stood up for herself in a situation that needs to be corrected, and I am so proud of her. She loves Elton John, and when I asked her about favorite songs by him, she named this one. So Chris, this is for you. "I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself" by Elton John.

Goldtop Lloyd
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

Here's another one for you, Chris... They're small - take two.

Goldtop Lloyd

Searching for the sound tdarian's Avatar
    If I Told You All That Went Down It Would Burn Off Both Of Your Ears

Good Sunday Morning everybody. I hope your day today is a good one. No idea why, but this one has been on my mind tonight and this morning. "Lodi" by CCR.

Goldtop

Monday. May you all have a great week! I heard a cover of this song this weekend, which reminded me of this version. Tanya's "Lizzie and The Rainman".

Goldtop

I gotta get it out of my system, so here's a Triple "T-O-O-T" of "My Elusive Dreams".

George and Tammy.

B.J. Thomas.

D.A.C.

Goldtop LPC

Alright! What a good day we are gonna have, people! Yes Sir! I'm looking out my window, and it looks like it's going to start raining any minute. Thunder in the distance, the proverbial calm before the storm... Let it rain!

I'm a hog for you, Baby!!

The Strypes.

The Groupies.

I'm a Hog for a Goldtop (OR a Natural Finish)
    Last edited by Goldtop; 07-28-2014 at 09:47 AM.

It's a busy day and night for me, and I've barely had time to slow down. Busy one tomorrow too with three doctor appts. lined up. May you all have a good, safe Wednesday!

For the KISS and/or Ace Frehley fans like myself, here's a new one from Ace's soon to be released solo CD. It's called "Gimme a Feelin'''.

Goldtop Lloyd

UPDATE: Earlier I made this post with a link to the song and video on YouTube. However, as I explained, at the very end of the song there is an 'adults only' word that may be offensive to some listeners or viewers. After thinking it over, I decided to remove the link. I'm incredibly open minded about words, language, etc., and it takes a lot to offend me personally, but I realize that not everyone is the same way about such things. So out of respect to others - and especially to the forum itself - I removed the link. The song is out there in a number of places if anybody wants to listen to it. I apologize for any problem(s) this may have caused.
    Last edited by Goldtop; 07-30-2014 at 02:54 AM.

The Incredible Vanessa Williams and "Save the Best for Last".

Goldtop LPC

Happy Thursday People! Have a good day today!

Goldtop

After three back to back to back appts. yesterday with my cardio doctors, I am tired today. So in an effort to get going a little I'm listening to some good old Boogie this morning. Here's a "T-O-O-T" of "Bumble Boogie".

The B. Bumble and The Stingers version.

The Jools Holland version.

Goldtop Boogie!

Good Friday Morning! Yes! A good day AND WEEKEND ahead of us. I plan to have a fantastic weekend, and I hope you all do the same.

Man, do I feel good. Holy Moses! Music in my head, my heart, and in my hands later on today with my beloved SE One. (Give it twenty or thirty years to really dry out and set in, and it'll show some Juniors out there how it's done! I hope I'm still around to play it - or at least hear it - then.)

How do I love it? Loud, of course.

Goldtop Lloyd

For the record, this is my favorite Power Ballad. I like the chords in this, the structure, and most of all, the lyrics. "Reason To Live" by KISS.

Earlier this week I was talking with one of my doctors, and I told him I believe that one of the reasons I'm still here is because I've got a reason... A Reason To Live.

Goldtop Lloyd - Not Done Yet

Saturday! Have a good one everybody! Waitin' for that Hammer to Fall!

Goldtop

In honor of The Great Dick Wagner, who passed away on July 30th. May he Rest in Peace.

http://www.wagnermusic.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Wagner

Goldtop Lloyd

Michael Schenker asks 'Are You Ready to Rock?'... I say Yes I Am!

Goldtop LPC

Another hot day in store here in the Texas pothandle. That made me think of this one by Jackyl; "When Will It Rain?", with a video inspired by various prison movies.

Goldtop - In Solitary Confinement

A Saturday Night "T-O-O-T" of "Oh Atlanta".

An Alison Krauss and Union Station version.

A Bad Company version.

A Goldtop version.

A Good (Early) Sunday Morning Everybody. I stopped playing several hours ago, but I'm still listening. Here's a "T-O-O-T" of "Lawdy Miss Clawdy".

By Lloyd Price.

By The King.

Goldtop