Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2449

Thread: What is Goldtop listening to?

A Top (and Heart) of Gold Goldtop's Avatar
    Six+ minutes of "Shout"... That'll work for me!

Goldtop Lloyd
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

A Happy Friday to everybody! May this be the best weekend you've ever had. Set some records for good food, good fun, happy family, great music, and whatever else you can think of to throw in the mix!

I don't know that I would recommend listening to all nearly eight minutes of this one from Love & Kisses, but if that's your thing then knock yourself out. Thank God It's Friday!

Goldtop Lloyd
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

Happy Birthday to Roger Greenaway. Who dat you might ask? He wrote or co-wrote a lot of tunes you are probably familiar with. This one was turned into a commercial for Coca-Cola in the early 70's. If you like A LOT OF BASS GUITAR in the mix of your music, then this version may be for you.

I'd like to buy the world a Goldtop

Roger Greenaway also co-wrote this hit for Tom Jones.

LPC

Here's another one co-written by Roger Greenaway. Most of us have heard this one, right?

LPC

Springfield Does Hagar! Rick is 64 today.

Goldtop

Today is Keith Moon's birthday too. He would have been 66. I absolutely LOVE The Who. If I had to choose just one band as a favorite, it might very well be The Who. I can't really imagine being able to narrow them all down to only one. I'd have a better chance of naming my twenty favorites rather than just one!

Anyway, it's Friday night, it's been a difficult week for me, I've got some aggression to (hopefully) deal with in a positive way, it's Keith's birthday... Who music it is! But first, a little clip about Keith himself.

Goldtop Lloyd

Another Keith clip.

Goldtop

LPC

True, Keith was a drummer, not a singer...

Goldtop

MORE powder!

Goldtop

Solid Gold!

To paraphrase the man, I'd do anything for Solid Gold (Top!)

An alternate take that was shown on various music shows like "The Midnight Special". I like the final album version best myself, but I like Keith's playing here too.

Goldtop Lloyd

Some of my health things have wiped me out, so this is it for me tonight. I hope everybody has a great weekend! Long Live Rock!

Lloyd

Feel better soon, Lloyd!
    One Life

Thanks you Hans. I'm okay. Just the result of a tough week. Have a good weekend.

Lloyd

I woke up today with this one in my head. Good way to start a Saturday morning I guess.

Lloyd

An optomistic, positive T-O-O-T to get the day rolling. Fun, sunshine, and love all around!

Goldtop Lloyd

Today is Arthur Crudup's birthday. You might not know his name, but that's alright Mama!

LPC

Hey, lookie there... She ain't got no hair! (Never mind all of that double negative stuff... Arthur's too busy doin' the boogie!)

Lloyd