Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PRS Acoustic Owners - Who's Out There?

Older getting younger
    Quote Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
    My private stock, which I got from Jim over at Guitar Resurrection in Austin, Texas!
    Now making a decision to get another PRS acoustic from them... or a PRS electric. Hmmm...

Sweet! Can you provide more details. It looks like the side wood is different from the back. More photos would be nice too, if you have them. Congrats on a sweet instrument!
    PRS electrics and bass, Taylor BTO GS Cocobolo, K26e Koa, 2012 FLTD 412ce-N and GS mini mahogany acoustic guitars; Bad Cat Cub IIR, Carr Rambler, Fender Supersonic 22, Univox, Fishman Loudbox 100, Loudbox Mini and Mark Bass amps
    In music, one must think with his heart and feel with his brain.
    I was joeprs on BAM

Might anyone know the string gauge for the Angelus SE?

thanks

My SE Angelus Custom A/E (2012) came with D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Lights - .012,.016,.024,.032,.042,.053. ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by pondsnorkeler View Post
    Sweet! Can you provide more details. It looks like the side wood is different from the back. More photos would be nice too, if you have them. Congrats on a sweet instrument!

Here is my original post with more photos. I have mostly Gibson's and Taylor's and used to think those were pricey... This one took the cake, but well worth it!

Older getting younger
    Here is my original post with more photos. I have mostly Gibson's and Taylor's and used to think those were pricey... This one took the cake, but well worth it!
    I don't see your original post in this reply.
    PRS electrics and bass, Taylor BTO GS Cocobolo, K26e Koa, 2012 FLTD 412ce-N and GS mini mahogany acoustic guitars; Bad Cat Cub IIR, Carr Rambler, Fender Supersonic 22, Univox, Fishman Loudbox 100, Loudbox Mini and Mark Bass amps
    I was joeprs on BAM

Quote Originally Posted by pondsnorkeler View Post
    I don't see your original post in this reply.

Oops, I'm a dufus.

Here it is:
    http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...-Private-Stock

Older getting younger
    Such a beauty! I would love to hear how the ebony sounds. I love the look too! Play her and all of your guitars in good health, my friend. Thanks for the link.
    I was joeprs on BAM