Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: WEDNESDAY night Experience roll call thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,545

    WEDNESDAY night Experience roll call thread

    So there is a lot of Wednesday night chatter so lets get it all down here. I will be in town and down for heading out and a handful of guys have reached out to me saying they are too. Lets kick around some ideas on who/when/where...Lewnes looks killer.....any other ideas or suggestions on what to do to properly kick off this years Experience?
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  2. #2
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    I'll be there Wednesday afternoon.

    Lewnes'
    Ram's Head - perhaps the best option, Lewnes' is higher price point and Tsunami is kind of hipster
    Tsunami

    That's my three nominations. I'm down for any or all!
    Plank Owner

  3. #3
    Senior Member geese_com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    769
    I'm in if we plan on doing something on Wednesday night.

    I flight gets into Baltimore at 5:37PM. I'll be staying at the Hilton. So does anyone getting in around the same time and staying at the Hilton want to split a cab?

    PM me and I'll get you my contact info.

  4. #4
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by geese_com View Post
    I'm in if we plan on doing something on Wednesday night.

    I flight gets into Baltimore at 5:37PM. I'll be staying at the Hilton. So does anyone getting in around the same time and staying at the Hilton want to split a cab?

    PM me and I'll get you my contact info.
    I arrive around 3 PM and have a ride worked out. We might be persuaded to hang out for a bit. Let me check and get back to you.
    Plank Owner

  5. #5
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,545
    I am the Hilton and can carpool a few guys (two have to sit in the back of a Mustang.......)

    I should get in town around 4pm if all goes well, 6 hour drive from CT.
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  6. #6
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    I am the Hilton and can carpool a few guys (two have to sit in the back of a Mustang.......)

    I should get in town around 4pm if all goes well, 6 hour drive from CT.
    Right on. Safe trip dude.
    Plank Owner

  7. #7
    Senior Member geese_com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    I am the Hilton and can carpool a few guys (two have to sit in the back of a Mustang.......)

    I should get in town around 4pm if all goes well, 6 hour drive from CT.
    I am sharing a rental for Thursday-Saturday. I just need to find a way to get from the airport to the Hilton on Wednesday. I think on Sunday, I am on my own.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by geese_com View Post
    I am sharing a rental for Thursday-Saturday. I just need to find a way to get from the airport to the Hilton on Wednesday. I think on Sunday, I am on my own.
    I fly out Sunday. We can figure something out.
    Plank Owner

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    I am the Hilton and can carpool a few guys (two have to sit in the back of a Mustang.......)

    I should get in town around 4pm if all goes well, 6 hour drive from CT.
    Where in Connecticut are you travelling from? I am driving down Thursday AM from Mystic.

    Mike

  10. #10
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by yakbass View Post
    Where in Connecticut are you travelling from? I am driving down Thursday AM from Mystic.

    Mike
    I live in Hebron. I am planning on heading out Wednesday morning around 9, should miss all the traffic that way and hopefully roll into the Hilton around 4 or so.
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  11. #11
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    I live in Hebron. I am planning on heading out Wednesday morning around 9, should miss all the traffic that way and hopefully roll into the Hilton around 4 or so.
    WOW! I am brand new to this forum (first post actually). Will properly introduce myself BUT, as I am looking at going to the Experience next year I was casually looking at this thread (jeaulously I might add) and I come across ANOTHER PERSON FROM HEBRON, CT! Small world in a small town.

    Wedge, look forward to perhaps meeting you. (I live on 316 a couple miles from RHAM).
    Have a good time and we will hopefully chat soon.

    (Sorry to hijack the thread gang)

  12. #12
    Senior Member themike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Chances are I will be around gentleman.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

  13. #13
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Chances are I will be around gentleman.
    Your dinner is on me for rides in the Cryptopsy-mobile!
    Plank Owner

  14. #14
    Senior Member themike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Your dinner is on me for rides in the Cryptopsy-mobile!
    \m/
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

  15. #15
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    I'll be in Annapolis from Wed to Wed if anybody wants to get down.
    I'll PM you my contact info. I plan on mucking about on West Street Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    \m/
    \m/
    Plank Owner

  16. #16
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    5,137
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    I'll PM you my contact info. I plan on mucking about on West Street Wednesday.
    Word. I got Rob's today... So Holler! I'm tipsy-walking distance from downtown.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Chances are I will be around gentleman.
    Chances are, you WILL be around gentlemen. Until they've had a few.

    Then...

    Chances are you will NOT be around gentlemen.

    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 09-15-2013 at 08:44 PM.
    One Life

  18. #18
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,545
    So have we got a consensus yet on what to do Wednesday night? Any good steak and seafood places that can accommodate a large group?
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  19. #19
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    So have we got a consensus yet on what to do Wednesday night? Any good steak and seafood places that can accommodate a large group?
    I dig..

    Lewnes'
    Ram's Head
    Tsunami

    I haven't been many other places.
    Plank Owner

  20. #20
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Chances are I will be around gentleman.
    Sorry to hear that Mike. I was looking forward to talking to you!
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •