Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have I just purchased?

Your still putting a fake back into circulation. There's nothing stoping the next buyer from passing it off as real.
    Not like the other kids...

Well

Quote Originally Posted by DISTORT6 View Post
    Your still putting a fake back into circulation. There's nothing stoping the next buyer from passing it off as real.
    Interesting thought. I'd sure as heck hate for that to happen.

So it's either keep it out of circulation, which means it sits here and reminds me constantly of what a dip-stick I was, or sell it and risk that happening.

Whew.

It needs a setup regardless. I'll see if there's any useful input via GC as well.

You should figure out an idea to use the guitar as an example of these fake PRS guitars. Maybe make a youtube video warning others about them and explain a way to identify them so somebody else won't get duped. If having it around will be too much of a painful reminder, then blow that sucker up at the end of the video! Perhaps you would get enough views so sell ad space on your video to afford an SE? I know I'd watch that.... Could make a funny GIF about it, spread the word, and maybe save some other dude a few hundred bucks.

If you don't want to do it.. send it to me and I will.. I have some spare time on my hands, and you can upload it to your channel.

You could just play it too?

Or just send it to Sergio for a complete and utter overhaul. See designs on a dimebag threads.
    I am not a luthier but i am in my own workshop.
    https://www.facebook.com/driffguitar

Quote Originally Posted by carpincowboy View Post
    Or just send it to Sergio for a complete and utter overhaul. See designs on a dimebag threads.
    Ha! The STC follows the same rules as the PTC, they only fix authentic Paul Reed Smith guitars. (Although the STC ruins 'em.)

Great idea Serg. I wanna see it BURN!

BB - sorry to hear it turned out this way, but it's great you're pulling some positives from it. As others have mentioned, if you're looking for info on a (real) PRS, you're in the right place. We're as always willing to help (enable) a PRS purchase

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    This is a bummer...
    Sad that we live in a society where this kinda thing happens...

Asked to trade for this ?

Have someone wanting to trade this for my bike, was wondering if you guys could cast your eye on it as doesn't seam right to me from what i've seen on here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Notmynormalthing View Post
    Have someone wanting to trade this for my bike, was wondering if you guys could cast your eye on it as doesn't seam right to me from what i've seen on here.

Thanks

Uhh... That's Amazing!!! Please tell me the guy wants your Huffy ten-speed for it. Looks 100% legit to me and 300% badazz!

loool that bad and nah its a Ducati Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Notmynormalthing View Post

Thanks

Looks right to me!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)