Thread: Need advice selling prs

Need advice selling prs

Gents, I never buy /sell over Internet, but I am ready to put up a very nice prs sc Ted , and just don't want to waste my time. Can anyone tell me a solid site (not e bay or Craig's list ) ? I was hoping there was a section here, but I see this is discussion only...

I appreciate any feedback

thanks

jerry

Occasionally Onery Member CantankerousCarl's Avatar
    I have had good luck with reverb.com, fees are very reasonable.

Not nearly as large an audience, but you don't pay unless you sell, so no risk.

Good luck!
    1990 CE24 MT | 1991 CU24 | 1991 CE24 | 1992 CE24 MT
    1993 STD 24 | 1997 CE24 3pc MT | 2008 SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar
    2011 SE Akesson | 2011 CU24 GC Throwback | 2012 Signature Limited
    2013 408 Brazilian | 2013 Paul's Guitar | 2013 S2 Mira | 2013 Hollowbody II
    2013 CU24 Swamp Ash Limited | 2014 SE Zach Myers (incoming)

There are TWO I visit everyday looking for my NEXT PRS:
    http://www.vintagerocker.com/forum/f...-The-Yard-Sale - Very active and PRS "Friendly".

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22 - You will have to "Join" the gear page to even LOOK - but that's part of the way they keep spamers and such out. ;-) No fee to look at the ads after joining, but there is a fee to post for sale ads.

Good luck with the sale!
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

Thanks for the suggestions... Its funny, I have been a member at thegear page for a few years, and would look at the gear for sale on occasion, but I never considered putting this on there. But glad to hear its a good site, even though you have to pay ... Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryratpack View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions... Its funny, I have been a member at thegear page for a few years, and would look at the gear for sale on occasion, but I never considered putting this on there. But glad to hear its a good site, even though you have to pay ... Thanks again
    I've bought and sold something like 10K of gear on TGP and it's been great. I'd prefer VR for a PRS - just more PRS love there and it's feels like a pretty tight group.
    If I thought I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    I've bought and sold something like 10K of gear on TGP and it's been great. I'd prefer VR for a PRS - just more PRS love there and it's feels like a pretty tight group.
    Good info , thanks !