Thread: Time To Reevaluate My Playing

Time To Reevaluate My Playing

Tonight on Tosh.0, one of the videos was a guy playing acoustic and singing. After about two lines, he puked.

I've never done that​, so maybe I'm not as bad as I think.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    Tonight on Tosh.0, one of the videos was a guy playing acoustic and singing. After about two lines, he puked.

I've never done that​, so maybe I'm not as bad as I think.
    Right, but has the audience?

+ '01 Custom 24 + '11 DGT Standard (Mr. Clean) + '09 SE One + Super Dallas + Stealth 2x12+

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    I once fell off the chair while playing and singing and probably fell asleep (can't remember). Interesting thing - people told me my performance was more or less flawless until that.
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

I also need a reevaluation, seriously. I find my style to be pretty bland, especially since I had stopped learning songs for quite time. I've been playing too much leads and neglecting rhythm. I'd like to really just go acoustic for a few months and build a big repertoire of strum and sing-a-long-songs for casual times with my friends, but I just couldn't put down my PRS! Ahh, Paul, you spoiled me...

I saw a video where Justin Beiber was playing live and he turned around and vomited a few times right on the stage. Interestingly, the vocals continued on just fine.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    I saw a video where Justin Beiber was playing live and he turned around and vomited a few times right on the stage. Interestingly, the vocals continued on just fine.
    And that, folks, is why Justin Bieber is a professional, and we are not. =K

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Right, but has the audience?

My audiences lost their will to live, and you want them to get up enough energy to puke?
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner