Thread: Experience 2013 SE Angelus Customs available?

Experience 2013 SE Angelus Customs available?

Just wondering if there will be Angelus SE's available for sale this year. Wanted to get one last year but they had no stock on hand. I'll be there on Saturday, would like to leave with the Angelus SE Custom.

Quote Originally Posted by CJA76 View Post
    Just wondering if there will be Angelus SE's available for sale this year. Wanted to get one last year but they had no stock on hand. I'll be there on Saturday, would like to leave with the Angelus SE Custom.
    They usually dont have many SE's to sell at Experience, but I wouldn't say its impossible. Worst case scenario is you talk to a dealer there who can have one sent to you within a day or so!
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Thanks to the nice people at the Guitar Center booth at Experience 2013, I now have a 2013 Angelus SE Custom.

Congrats!
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Awesome congratulations!!! Very exciting!
    -Bob

Nice! It's a great guitar!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

My buddy has the standard... great guitar. Gonna grab a custom someday too though, I think the tone is just a little more my flavor.
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

I was initially wondering about the Standard but I played the Custom and it sounded perfect.

Congrats! Have one and love it!

Nice! The SE Angelus Custom was my preference as well. Great guitars. Glad it worked out for you - as soon as I saw this thread I realized I hadn't looked!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner