Thread: Failing at my PRS Fanboi job.

Failing at my PRS Fanboi job.

I just got a text from a random person I met months ago in a club that Paul is at CME today... How did I not know about this? Why is this info not available here? Who's gonna try an steal his rental car? How on earth did he get my phone number?

I'm blowing it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    I just got a text from a random person I met months ago in a club that Paul is at CME today... How did I not know about this? Why is this info not available here? Who's gonna try an steal his rental car? How on earth did he get my phone number?

I'm blowing it over here.
    I don't know about it either. I didn't see anything on their site just now.

If Paul is going to be somewhere it most certainly should be made available and visible here.

Let's tag team his next automobile. Ninja stealth and distracting comment like..."Hey, where are all the Gibson's at?" should do it.

I gave it to him.
    Plank Owner

I don't think he'll fall for the shaved chest ploy again. Maybe he knows who you are now Sergio, and he's requested you remain uninformed about his location.

I missed him when he came to Michigan, a couple of miles from my house, Serg.

Oh, the humanity!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Let's tag team his next automobile. Ninja stealth and distracting comment like..."Hey, where are all the Gibson's at?" should do it.
    It doesn't count unless you get him to say, "Dude - where's my car?"
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

I think I got that in the PRS newsletter email. Or maybe Sig club email? I heard he was gonna be there though. I am also still confused why we don't have some type event calender here. I know I've asked this before, but haven't made an effort to follow up. It just seems a little silly that for as much time as we spend here every day, there would be something where we'd have that info.

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    It doesn't count unless you get him to say, "Dude - where's my car?"
    2014 resolution made.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    It just seems a little silly that for as much time as we spend here every day, there would be something where we'd have that info.
    Right? I think I check this place more than I do my emails.

They didn't announce that event until about a week ago via an email and FB post. PR for this was awful on their part. Also, planning it for a Saturday night wasn't ideal although maybe that was unavoidable. I wonder if they actually had more than 2-3 PRS in stock this time? It was quite embarrassing last spring when they didn't have anything new in stock. Why can't Chicagoland get a "real" PRS dealership?
    PRS Guitars - PS #4344 SC245, PS #4343 DC245, Ted SC245 Willcutt's WL Limited, Paul's Guitar
    PRS Amps - Archon

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebulldog View Post
    They didn't announce that event until about a week ago via an email and FB post. PR for this was awful on their part. Also, planning it for a Saturday night wasn't ideal although maybe that was unavoidable. I wonder if they actually had more than 2-3 PRS in stock this time? It was quite embarrassing last spring when they didn't have anything new in stock. Why can't Chicagoland get a "real" PRS dealership?
    Let's tag team one?!
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Let's tag team one?!
    I'd be up for that. The Shredders have MakenMusic, Hipsters have CME, we need something for everyone else..
    PRS Guitars - PS #4344 SC245, PS #4343 DC245, Ted SC245 Willcutt's WL Limited, Paul's Guitar
    PRS Amps - Archon

You guys will need a snarky front desk guy that makes fun of non-PRS customers... I'm available.